Meeting New Friends, The Ass, and the Dumb Blonde Bimbo

After that little 'incident' I went into school and collected my schedule.

By the time I got to my locker, the bell rang and people flooded into the hall.

I was shot confused glances, but payed no attention to them.

Suddenly a girl came up to me. She had long, thin black hair. Her eyes were bright bold green. She was a little bit shorter than me, maybe an inch, and she had very tan skin.

"Hey! I'm Giovanni." She said. She sounded like a Latina.

"Tru." I mumbled, before returning to my locker and putting the things the office provided me with.

"What's your first period?" She asks.

"Uh," I unfold my schedule from my back pocket. "History." I respond.

"Cool. Me too!" She says happily.

"Well, at least I'll kinda know someone." I shrug. She smiles.

"Yep!" The bell rang as I shut my locker. She hooked her arm in mine. "Now let's go! We can't be late!"

She pulls me through to the History room.

She leads me to the teacher and tells him I'm new. He gives me a textbook and Giovanni talked him into letting me sit with her.

We sat in the second row to the far left.

Suddenly, the door burst open and in come the guys from the lot.

"Glad you guys could join us." The teacher says.

"I'm sure you are." The one who's arm I almost broke said. A bunch of girls giggle. He flashes them a smirk.

"Thank you for the daily dose of comedy, but please take your seats." He said.

They begin to head toward the back. The guy, who looked like the leader, locked eyes with mine. He studied me for a minute and smiled at me.

One of his friends behind him push him forward. His eyes leave mine and he looked pissed.

But none the less, he walked to the back of the room and sat, arms crossed over his amazing chest.

I did not just think that. I chuckle to myself.

Oh you did. A small voice in the back of my head told me.

Shut the fuck up and go back into the whole you crawled out of. I thought back.

After that, silence.

The class went by way to slow for my taste. The bell rang and I collected my things.

I left with Giovanni.

We walked out into the hallway and a boy, who somehow looked almost identical to Giovanni. Twins? I asked myself.

"Wassup little sis?" He asked.

"Ugh. Go away Jake." She groaned.

"I just wanna walk my little sis to her next class." He said with an evil smile. His eyes met mine, "And who is this?"

"Tru. She's the new girl." Giovanni said proudly as she locked arms with mine.

"Have you invited her to lunch with us yet?" He asks. Her smile falls. " ¡Tu estupido!" He says in Spanish. (You stupid!)

I laugh. They look at me questioningly. I shrug.

"So, would you like to sit with us at lunch?" He asks. I shrug and nod.