Taking A Picture For The Moment

Trus' POV

I did the nock i told him. After some shuffling, the door opened. Weeping, was my little Matthew.

"Hey." He smiles up at me and cries harder, before holding up his arms, telling me to pick him up. "Baby!" I whine, before picking him up and placing him against my shoulder.

I kiss his forehead. "I'm right here handsome. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Promise." He calms down. "Go to my room, ya?" He nods.

I set him down and he scurries off to my room. I pick up Britt.

"There's my strong girl. Not even crying." Placing my hands on my hips. She looks at me and giggles. I pick her up, "You will be the death of me." I kiss her forehead.

We walk back to my bedroom but stop outside the door when I hear my boys talking.

I did not just think that, I swear.

"Y-Youre here a l-lot." Matt says.

"Yea, I am. But, Tru needs me sometimes, and I'll always be there for her. So, here I am." He chuckles.

"D-Do you l-love her?" My eyes widened.

"Love is very strong. You have to give your heart to someone for that. I will gladly give her my heart, anytime. I know she's not as willing, and that's okay. I'll work harder for her. But love? Not yet. But, I really really like her." I bite my lip. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"I-I like you." Matt says.

Dante chuckles. I turn the corner and look at Dante in the eyes. "Hey." I say, lowly.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles brightly. His eyes travel to the baby in my arms. Immediately, he gets up.

"Can I?" He says, standing in front of me. Biting my lip, I nod. Carefully, he grabs her. She looks up at him and smiles. When he cradles her to his chest, she snuggles closer.

He looks up at me and smiles, showing off his teeth. "Like this?" I nod.

Okay, pause.

Remember when I said I found it hot when a guy held a baby?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Well, picture this.

Dante. His large, muscled arms, holding a tiny, fragile, 3 month old baby to his broad chest. His upper arms covered by a t-shirt. His dark, sexy, mysterious, features, looking down at this tiny little baby.

(A.N; Who the fuck else just fell in love?!?! 🙋🙋🙋And don't lie!!!!)

"What?" He asks, looking at me. I realized that I'd been staring for too long.

I shake my head. "Nothin. Wanna sit?" He nods.

We walk over and sit down.

Dante sits across from me. I cross my legs. Matt crawled into my lap. He faced me and I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him. I rest my chin on the top of his head.

"What am I gonna do about that ass downstairs?" I mumble more to myself than him.

"I don't know. And don't you mean we?" He asks, arching his perfect brow.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter, therefore, I meant exactly what I said." He sighs.

"Okay then miss. Feisty." Laughing, I roll my eyes.