Auditorium

Tru's POV.
"Oh well imagine, as I'm pacing the beaus in a Church corridor and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words. 

"What a beautiful wedding. What a beautiful wedding says the brides maid to a waiter. And yes but what a shame. What a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore."

There's a tap on my shoulder and I look up from my homework. I take my headphones out. "Why do you just walk up in my house?" I say, while looking down at my math homework.

"I don't know. But you listen to music loud."

I smirk, "Well, if music doesn't give you a headache or permanently damage your ears, then it's not loud enough. Plus, it's Panic! At the Disco. One of the best groups ever."

He chuckles and sits in front of me. "Never heard of them." I stare at him with a dead look. 

"Out. Now. And never return." He just laughs. 

"Are they that good?"

"Yesssssssss." He laughs. "Why are you here, though?" I ask. 

"So nice." He says. "Anyways, it's because I can and I've hardly even talked to you this week."

I continue to do my math. "You're point is?"

"I miss you." Grabbing my hand.

My hand immediatly grabs his wrist and twists it. "Hey! Hey! What the hell?!" He shouts.

My hand slowly lets go of him and I look down at my jacket sleeves, fumbling with them. "Sorry." I mumble.

"It's fine. But damn, them reflexes though." I crack a smile. He leans towards me. "Laugh. You know you want to at my dumb ass." I keep my eyes away from his. He adjusts himself, "Come on-"

He falls off the bed and curses. "Ow!!! Fuck!!" I burst into laughter and fall on my side laughing.

He stands up "You think thats funny?" I nod laughing hard. Sighing, he sits on the bed.

I sit up and look at him and he looks stressed. "Why are you stressed?" I ask. He looks over at me and I look back. "You gonna sit there or talk?"

He smiles and starts. "There's this new fighter down at the Alibi, which is one of the streetfighting arenas. One of the managers hired someone down there and they don't want there name or identity out. But, I own the place and the arena. And all I know  is that it's a female and she's beast."

My heart races at the information given to me. 

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!

"Oh... Is she really that good?" I ask trying to carry the conversation and decrease suspicion. 

"Yea, look." He pulls out his phone and shows pulls up a video. I sit on my legs and lean on his shoulder unconsciously. He looks up at me and smiles. I lightly blush and stare at the video.

It showed me fighting Fox. He was tall and lean.

After the video, he puts it away and looks at me and I back up. "See?" 

"Damn." I chuckle.

"Yea." Smiling. "So, you need help with math?"

I cross my arms and look at him. "Says you. The one who needed help last week."

"Shots fired." Chuckling. "But, can you help me with my homework? My books are in my car." I nod.

The next morning; First Period