Sleepover

I'm in this in school suspention thing, so I'm gonna write this short piece of shit I call a chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the couch with Britt laying on the couch as I curled around her. Matt sat at my head. It was about 4pm. Not late. Not early. 

I was about to fall asleep, then my door bell rang.

"Ugh! I swear to god! If it's anyone close to who I think it is," Getting up, "imma kill someone." I walk to the door and open it. 

"Who da fuck-" 

"Thats not very nice ya bish!" My best friend yelled.

"Alex!!!" I say and jump on him, wrapping my arms around him. He lifts me up and hugs me.

"You left me stranded!!" He fake cried.

Suddenly, another pair of arms wrap around us. "Oh my goi! This is so sweet! I had to join!" I hear Jake's voice and he begins to fake cry, saying, "It's so sweet. So. Fucking. Sweet."

Looking even more over, I see Giovanni, Gabe, and Jules.... all with backpacks. 

I jump off of Alex. (A:N; Don't make that dirty you little perverts..... Too late for that isn't it?) 

"What's going  on?" I asked raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Sleepover? Remember?" Giovanni asked.

"Oh yeaaaa. Gotcha." Nodding. "How'd you know where I live?" I  asked.

"I 'made friends' with the secretary and she let me behind the island, and went through your files." Gabe said, smirking.

"That's gross." I said, scrunching up my face.

He rolls his eyes. "T-Tru?" Little Matt's voice came from the doorway. 

I turned around. "Matthew!" Alex yelled. 

Matt's face lights up at the sight of Alex. "Alex!!!" Alex runs and picks him up. They were almost like best friends. Alex was there for his birth. Not even kidding. He sat with me in the waiting room playing Angry Birds.

"Awh! He's so cute!" Giovanni said. The others commented.

Crying could be heard from the house. "Shit." I cursed quietly.

Quickly, I ran inside and went to the couch. I picked Britt up and bounced her a little. She looked at me and smiled. Then they came inside and seen Britt.

"Oh my gosh!" Giovanni and Jules squealed.

They followed me and looked down at her. They said things about her, calling her cute and adorable. Britt just kept giggling.

"Okay, I need to feed her, so hold on." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Where do you want us to put our stuff?" Jules asked.

"Just put 'em on the floor in front of the couch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously?!" They yelled. I fell back laughing again.

"Yes!" Nodding.

We had moved the coffee table, and were sitting on the living room floor. There were blankets and food on the floor. We were laughing about this one time I was in school.

"I was there and it was EPIC!!!!" Alex yelled, laughing. "Tell it one more time!"

They nodded. I sighed and rolled my eyes.