Finding Shit Out

It's Trus' POV...... Like it has been for most of the book.... 

I stared at them, "Da fuck you mean?" I asked. Alex came and stood by me.

"Ohhh shit. You guys might wanna run, this isn't Tru, this is 'Little Miss Ghetto.'" Alex says. I look at him and glare.

"Okay, so lets start this." Gabe says. 

"It wasn't started like, 60 seconds ago?" He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, so there's this gang here in New York. They run most of America, some of Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, ect. Anyways, there really big and scary-"

"Hence, why they run so much." Jules cut off.

"Exactly." Gabe continues, "The reason they were named big and scary, was also because, there ruthless in every since of the word. Dante, leads the whole gang." 

"Also, he's the most ruthless, cold-hearted one. Well," Jake cuts in, "as you can see, his last name is King. His father, Bates King, was the previous leader. He has two brothers, both of which lead smaller gangs. Now, every King needs a queen." (A:N; Catch the irony?????) 

"And when they see him, or her, they just know. The Queen is to rule beside Dante, fall madly in love with him, yata yata yata. Anyways, that some-"

"Swear to God and all that is holy, you say me, and imma cut your balls off and feed them to you." I cut Gabe off.

His eyes go wide. "Uh, Jake? Popcorn! You can finish that sentence for me." Looking at Jake.

"No thank you, but I want kids in the future!" He says.

I laugh at them. "Well then!" We all laugh. "Okay, I can solve this. I'll just ignore him and everything will be fine." 

"Yea, I think that'd be best." Jake nods.

We go back inside, then I realize Giovanni was quiet the whole the time. I grab her forearm, and pull her outside. I shut the door.

"What's the matter?" I ask. She avoids eye contact.

"Nothing."

"My bullshit detector just went off. What's the matter?" I ask.

She laughs a little. "It's just..... He's so mean. And you're so nice!" I cock my brow at her. "Okay, well most of the time." We both laugh. "But, like, you shouldn't have to be the one to go through this." 

"I'm not. I'm going to ignore him. Remember?"

"He's a gangleader. He'll find some way to get you." Giovanni retorts.

"He won't get me. Okay? Now stop worrying. You're here to have fun, not worry about some bs. Now lets get in there before your brother starts eating all my food." She laughs then looks worried. We run in.

The Next Morning (A:N; Again, that sounds wrong....)

I woke up to someone laying on my legs. Looking down, I see about half of Gabe on me. He's bent in a really weird position. 

I remove my legs. Alex was on my couch with Matt, I don't know when he came down. Then, Giovanni was laying down, with Jake's feet in her ribs. Jules was laying with her feet in Jake's face.

I almost laugh. I get up and step over my friends. Making it to the kitchen, I set up the coffee pot. 

After doing so, I head to the side of the couch and pick up my phone off its charger. Turning it on, it says I have missed calls and texts from Dante. I roll my eyes and clear the notifications. Then it says that I also have a 3 missed texts from Ron.