chapter 3 ~ manilas gig~

Raven walked down the stairs followed by manila and jujubee. "You guys ready?" raven asked, raja and I nodded "OK then let's go" we walked out and made our way to the bar manila was going to be performing at.

We walked in from the back door and went into the dressing room. We all sat down and started taking, after about ten minutes someone knocked on the door and opens it man dressed in black walked through "manila on stage in 2" the man left and manila got up "here we go see you later guys" manila left and went on stage. We walked out of the dressing room and went into the bar. We sat down at a table while listening to manila sing 'that's a man, maury'. Jujubee stood up "I'm going to get drinks for all of us, be right back" raja shook her head "don't get me, I don't really want" juju nodded and walked off.

About 30 minutes later the girls where already drunk and I was getting tired. Raja looked at me "hey wanna go into the dressing room and get away from theses three" she said while pointing at raven and juju, I nodded and we got up and went back stage. Raja sat on one of the couches in Manilas dressing room "come here" she said holding her arms out, I walked to her and sat down on her lap and rested my head on her shoulder "so what did you used to do when you where still living in the orphanage?, is you don't mind me asking" raja asked, I shrugged "not much, I used to eat really shitty food and then watch drag race on the weekend's and on normal days I used to go to school and watch drag race" raja forrowd her eyebrows "that sounds boring" I nodded "trust me it was" I laughed raja looked down at me "did you stop going to school?" I shook my head "no, I have spring break, school starts three weeks from now" raja nodded "do you want to go?" I shrugged "I don't really know" raja hugged me tight "what ever don't worry about it for now". I was getting really tired by now "hey raja can I sleep on you" raja kissed my forehead "of course court" I smiled and let the sleep take over me.

I felt something shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw raja and manila looking at me "hello baby" raja said "hi" manila smiled "cmon court get up we're leaving" I nodded and got up from raja's lap, I stumbled a bit but managed to stay up. Raja stood up and smiled at me."do want me to carry you" raven asked I smiled and nodded and walked up to her, she lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Jujubee smiled "can we adopt her?" Raja jumped "omg yes can we raven please?" Manila nodded "can we I want a baby" raven shrugged "I'd love too but I think you would have to ask her" raja for closer to me "what do you think?" I smiled "I would love too" raja, manila and jujubee started jumping up and down "we're going to be dads!!" Raja said excitedly. We left the bar and made our way to the house, the air was cold; I snuggled into ravens neck trying to stay warm "you cold sweetie?" Manila asked "I nodded manila smiled "don't worry we're soon home" I smiled "thanks for carrying me" raven hugged tighter "your welcome honey".

We arrived at the house and raven unlocked the door, she put me down and I shuffled to the couch, jujubee came over to me "cmon baby, let's get you into some comfortable clothes" I nodded and got up we all walked up the stairs; I went into my room and the queens went into theirs. I got undressed and opened my closet and took out blue tennis shorts and a willam belli tank top, I put them on and went down stairs. I went into the kitchen and made hot chocolate for me and the others, "hey, watcha making?" Sutan asked I smiled at him "hot chocolate" he ran up to me "oh my God, my favorite!!" I handed him a cup and grabbed one for me too, I sat down on the couch and put my hot chocolate on the small glass table infrount of the tv. Sutan grabbed a packet of marshmallows and sat down next to me, he opens the packet and grabbed a hand full of marshmallows and put them in his and my cup "every thing is better with marshmallows" sutan said giggling ,I smiled "finally someone that agrees,thank you!?" Sutan laughed and bear hugged me "I love you" I smiled "I love you too". Karl ran down the stairs with fake eyelashes in his hand "you can't catch me!!!" Airline was casing after him "give me my eyelashes back you fake Asian bitch" David came down the stairs dying of laughter he sat down on the couch next to me and sutan . Airline tackled Karl to the grownd and took the eyelashes out of his hands "VICTORY MORHRFUCKERS!!" He said getting up "you tore them goddammit" he said looking at the torn eyelashes. Karl got up from the floor and went into the kitchen "guys I made you hot chocolate for all of you there on the counter" David kissed me check "thanks court" I smiled as he got up and went to get his hot chocolate.

We where all sitting on the couch watching tv "this is the best hit chocolate I have ever tasted" airline said karl nodded at his statement, I smiled "I'm glad you like it" "oh guys by the way, katya and trixie are coming over tomorrow" omg katya and trixie where my all time favorite drag queens "are you serious?" I asked not wanting to believe him, David nodded "yea" I started jumping up and down with excitement "I'm going to meet katya and trixie!!!!!!" Sutan laughed "you're so cute" he said as he pulled me on his lap drowning me in hugs and kisses "omg I love those two, wait does this mean katya will talk endlessly about the movie 'contact'?" Karl nodded "unfortunately yes but trixie will keep and eye on her" I smiled "I love 'contact' it's one of my favorite movies" airline giggled "katya is going to love you".

Everyone was getting tired so we all made our way to our separate rooms, sutan and I walked next to each other talking about chocolate, we arrived and my room "hey um would it be OK if you stayed next to me for a bit?" I asked him sutan nodded "of course" we went into my room and lyed down on the bed I snuggled into sutan "good night baby" she said wrapping his long arms around me "good night d-" I stopped my self, he giggled "go ahead" I was a little shy but then I let it go "good night dad" he smiled and kissed my cheak "I love you" i smiled "love you too" I closed my eyes and slept in sutans arms

Hope you are liking the story