chapter 6 ~ moving on/school

(Jujubee's pov)

Its been almost a month since the rape, it's been getting easier everyday I had started to go to therapy but stoped when I felt like I didn't need it any more. The girls have been helping me out too, whether they come for me after my gigs or walk home with me. They've helped me a lot and I couldn't thank them enough. Courtney and my relationship has grown and I love having her as a daughter, she has also been supporting me through shitty times and I love her so much. The police managed to find the man that had hurt me and put him in jail.

(Raja's pov) 

Drag con was starting in a week and I couldn't be more excited, all the meet and greets and all the amazing fans. We are going to take Courtney with us, so not only will she be meeting all the queens on drag race but she will also be tooting and booting looks with me and raven live in a drag con addition fashion photo ruview. She really wanted us to get her in drag so as her fathers it was our job to get her the draggy-est clothes me can find.  Courtney had started scholl today and I will be picking her up at around 3.

It was 2:03 and I soon had to go,but in have been liking and posting a bunch of stuff in instagram.Courtneys account was growing too with all most 2k followers which many of them are drag queens,last week she was so happy because Bob and willam started following her. She is the best daughter anyone could ask for, she's funny, kind, sweet, and makes the best hot chocolate ever. Its her birthday next month and we have a little surprise for her, battle of the seasons is going to start and we are going to take her with us, I hope she gets used to all the traveling because we are going to be doing a lot of that. Raven was taking a nap upstairs and Manila was getting ready, she wanted to pick courtney up at school in drag. Me and jujubee where watching 'how to get away with murder' on Netflix, it was her favorite tv show. I didn't reply like it as much but I didn't mind. I got up and went into the room where we normally do our makeup for the gigs "hey Manila, you ready?" I asked her "yes just the shoe's" she put on a pair of black louboutins and we both went downstairs. Jujubee smiled at us "wow two drag queens,both wearing louboutins going to pick up their 15 year old daughter from school. GO SHOW THOSE PARENTS WE ARE BETTER!!" We laughed "bye see you later" I smiled. I grabbed my car and house keys from a bowl on the counter and went out side.We got into my black BMW and went to Courtney's school. Half way there Manila started laughing "we look so rich!!" I smiled "well good impressions on the teachers and parents". Manila plugged the aux cord into her phone and blasted eternal queen, I look at her and smiled she smiled back "I still miss her" I knew she was referring to Sahara her girlfriend that had died of Heart failure about 4 years ago "I know baby, we all do" I said grabbing her hand and giving it a little squeeze. We arrived at the school and got out of the car, we walking in and saw about thirty parents waiting for there children outside. All of them turned around looking at us, I saw a guys jaw drop I smirked and called courtney "hey baby where here do you want us to come in or something?" I asked "mom please come in there is a group of girls I used to have trouble with and they are coming my way" she said in a panicked tone "um where are you sweety?" I asked a little sceard "second floor in the hall way" she said "where commimg baby!" I cut and Manila gave me a concerned look "what happened?" She asked with her eyebrows raised "fucking bullies" I sighed. We ran to the door and pushed it open, we ran up the stairs which was quite the challenge sine there was a lot. We got to the second floor and I saw a group of kids huddled in the middle of the hallway "courtney?"I asked raising my voice as we got closer, the kids turned around and I heard a voice call out "dad!?" I pushed away the children and pulled Courtney into a hug "hey baby, who are these kids" I asked "um their the kids I told you about" Manila and I gave the kids the death stare "listen to me you little shit stains, if you ever lay a single finger on my daughter again there will be consequences, and believe me you don't want that" she said with the sternest voice ever "understood?" They all nodded and we proceeded to walk away but was stopped by a woman wearing office wear, who I assumed was the principal "excuse me who are you and you can't threaten students" she said sounding a little bit cunty, I didn't even bother turning around "Raja and Manila Luzon, Google us" we kept on walking and left the school. we got to the car and Courtney hugged me and manila "thank you so much dad's, you practicly saved my life" I smiled kissed her cheek "don't wory baby but tell me if they do it again" we got in and started the car "so how was your day baby?" Manila asked courtney "it was OK I guess" she said shrugging "I guess?" I asked "well the a teacher made fun of me for being adopted and all the kids made fun of me, but hey at least I got to see my best friend again" she said ending the sentence with a smile "I'm telling your dad raven about this" I said "I shook her head "dad no, you know how he gets" I sighed "he only that when someone hurts you, to protect you" she put her head in her hands "I just don't want to make a big deal out of it" she whispered "honey I love you,we all love you and we don't want our daughter to be treated like that in a place that is supposed to be safe" she smiled "I know dad I love you too" manila smiled "come here" she said Courtney climbed onto the front seat and hugged Manila, they satyed like that for the whole ride home.