chapter 14 ~ opening gifts/paparazzi

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom,i took a shower and washed my hair with some new soap Karl bought. It smelled like strawberries and i loved it. I got out of the shower and dryed my hair pulling it into a high ponytail. I went over to my closet and grabbed my new black Fenty sweatpants, god i loved Rihannas collaboration with puma the sweatpants felt like pillows on my legs. I also grabbed a black crop top and put them on. I started walking down the stairs and smelt pancakes "fuck yes"i said once reaching the bottom of the stairs and seeing sutan at the stove "i know they smell amazing right" he smiled "the best" i smiled back "hey, could you do me a favour and go buy some stuff from the grocery store down the road?" Sutan asked "sure,why?" I asked "im making this European dish and i need some stuff for it" he smiled "cool,what do you need?" I asked smiling, i grabbed a small paper off the counter and handed it to me "all the stuff is there" he smiled "ok" i started walking to the door when i heard sutan make a noise to catch my attention "where you forgetting something?" I smiled holding a 20 dollar bill in his hand. I laughed and walked back to him "idiot" he laughed "come on i just woke up" i said defending myself. He pecked my cheek and gave me the money "love you" he said, i said it back then walked to the door, i grabbed my skateboard then left.

As i began to walk down the street i plugged in my headphones and put on 'needed me' by Rihanna. I placed my skateboard on the floor and quickly jumped on it speeding up with each time my leg his the side walk. I arrived at the grocery store and went down the aisles looking for the stuff that was on Sutan's list, once i found everything i paid for them and left. I slowly rode my skateboard back home but was interrupted when i heard cameras and my names being called out. I looked behind me and saw a bunch of people holding microphones and chasing after me "what the fuck" i said and continued moving " ask you some questions?" A person said "no" i replied "how does it feel to be adopted by a bunch of gay guys?"i heard someone say i stopped dead in my tracks and turned around facing the people " for your information the are not just 'a bunch of gays' they are the best dads you can ever have, and if you dont understand simple English i told you to FUCK OFF" i yelled, i was loke i was talking to a fucking wall they just kept asking more shit. "Court!!" I heard a voice yell, i looked around and was brian (katya) walking over to me "BRIAN!!" I said running to him "please help they dont want to leave" i said pointing at the paparazzi "come on, me car is on the other side of the street" he said and grabbed my arm. We ran to his car and he quickly unlocked it,i jumped in and so did brian. He started the car and drove away from the people "thanks" i smiled he leaned and kissed my cheek "welcome, i know paparazzi can be a pain in the ass" brain said "so wanna go to my place?" He smiled "I'd  love to but i cant i have groceries i have to give sutan and not to mention the amount of homework i have to do" i complained "dont worry anyway you'll be spending three months seeing me everyday" he smiled,wait what? "What?" I asked confused "battle of the seasons you idiot" he laughed "oh yea i totally forgot" i siad "how could you forget the tour starts in a week!!" He said "A WHAT!" i yelled "calm down barbra it will be fun" brian said "i cant miss that much school, do you want me to fail?" I yelled panicking "oh come on it will be fun" brian continued "i cant im sorry".

"Hey dad" i said as i entered the house "hey kiddo,did find everything on the list?" Sutan smiled "yea" i smiled back placing the grocery bag next to him "brian drove me here after i was attacked by paparazzi" i said "hooker or barbie" he asked "hooker"i laughed "thats nice of him" dad smiled "yea" i smiled "hey what are we going to do about battle of the seasons, as in where am i going to stay?" I asked "oh yea i was thinking about that,what so you want to do?" He asked "i dont know, i mean i want to come but i cant miss that much school" i complained "dont worry about school, Roy(Bianca) and Christopher(Bob) can help you out with that" sutan smiled "oh ok then when do i pack my bags?" I smiled "well its in a week so you should get started, tommorow Brian the hooker will go to school with you and tell all your teachers to give you the class and homework you're going to miss so they can give it to you so you can do it will on tour" he said and i nodded. I went up stairs and started writing down the out fits i was going to take on tour with me. After getting all that shit done, i went down stairs and saw that dinner wasnt ready wet i went to an empty room in the house where all the presents i got where put and started to open them. The first on was a huge box with a card on top 'to courtney from willam' i unwrapped it and opened the box, in side was a hover board, hahaha i fucking love willam "daaaaaad" i yelled "yea baby" he yelled back "come in here" i said he came in and i showed him what willam got me "look what willam got me" i smiled "omg fuck yea" he laughed "thats so cool" he smiled. Dad went back to the kitchen and i continued. I pulled out a pair of soundproof Bluetooth headphones, god willam is the best. I continued opening all the gifts until i had opened all of them.  I ended up getting five dresses, seven tshirts,four pairs skinny jeans which i adored, Fenty beauty makeup, Puma Fenty sweat pants, shoes and a bunch of other stuff.