chapter 16 ~ Maze ♡

We had all settled in and were all comfortable on the couch. Me and the boys watched re runs of keeping up with the Kardashians, deliberating between who was the better sister. In my opinion kloé takes first place but the others preferred Kim.

The bus had started moving around 2 hours ago and there were only 3 hours left to get to San Francisco. We would be arriving at 5 am.

I went to sleep early hoping I could get up early and go explor the city.

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. Telling me it was time to get up for the fun day I had planned out.

"Turn it off" willam groaned. I giggled and quickly stopped the loud music.

I jumped out of my bunk and went over to my luggage. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a palm tree crop top

I brushed my hair out and grabbed my phone along with a few dollars. I stepped out of the bus and began walking to a Starbucks.

When I entered the café I was overwhelmed with the smell of cappuccinos. There where little to no people sitting at the tables.

I walked up to the the queue luckily there was only one person in front of me.

I looked down at my phone and It was only 8:30 in the morning. I now understood why a store so famous would be so empty.

As the woman I front of me turned around. She almost bumped into me. "Oh sorry" she apologized.

Her voice was amazing I wasn't annoying white girl voice it was husky and sexy even. She had dark brown hair and eyes. She was around 5'7 and was wearing leather from head to toe and she looked gorgeous.

"Um it's okay" I smiled. She looked me up and down and continued walking.

The barista took my order and I went to find a table. I wasn't hard since there was pretty much no one there.

I sat at a couple table, pretty ironic since I've been single my whole life.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Twitter feed. There wasn't anything interesting but a few tweets made me laugh.

I heard the chair in front of me being pulled out and I looked up. The girl from before sat down at the table with me "hey" she smirked "hi" I smiled back.

"Maze, Maze Smith" She smiled holding out her hand. "Courtney Amrull" I smiled taking it.

"Where you from?" Maze asked "L.A" i answered "me too, I'm here for a while then Heading back home"

We chatted over our coffees and got to know each other better, turns out she's really flirty.

Willam had called me to go back so we could rehearse for tonight. Maze didn't leave my mind for the whole walk back to the bus.

She was funny,charismatic and beautiful was an understatement.

I stepped on the bus,giggling and smiling to myself thinking about her.

Everyone's eyes where on me. Confused as to why I was fangirling so hard.

"What's up with you?" Roy asked