Phil Lester/AmazingPhil

Here's a little story just for you :)

How you two met each other:

It was a cold day and you decided to go ice skating. Close to your house was an ice skate rink where you could go.

When you were on the ice,the first thing you did was...fall flat on your face.

Okay,this was a long time ago so that's normal.

You did a few rounds untill a boy bumped into you and you two fell on the ice.

"Auwh,watch out",you say. "I'm sorry,I'm not very good in this",the boy answers timid.

You stand up and pull him up too 'cuz he's way too clumsy to get up himself.

"Thanks,I'm Phil by the way",he says.

"Y/N",you say.

"Can I make this up with hot chocolat?",he asks carefully.

You are kinda sorry for him and can't stop thinking about how cute he his. "Sure",you smile.

~*~

Your first date :)

You and Phil had a date. You two were walking in a field full of flowers.

Phil had brought a picnic basket so obviously you were going to have a picnic.

"Do you already know what we're gonna do?",Phil asks.

"I don't know sure but I guess we're going to go swimming in a field full of flowers",you say sarcastically.

"Oh,shut it you",he grins and peck you on the lips

.

You two settle down on a blanket and just before you start te eat you see a strange box in the basket.

"What's this?",you ask and look at Phil. He smiles nervous and opens it to show it to you.

You see a necklace with a heart shape that says 'My love forever' and on the back there is a photo of you two together at the skating rink.

"Oh my god Phil! I love it! It's for me right?",you say but laugh at the end of the sentence.

"Yes,for my one and only Philioness"

~*~

Ooh aren't you two cute together :)

~Rani