Dan Howell/Danisnotonfire

You were standing in the shop waiting for a customer.

There weren't that many people in the shop and you absolutely didn't want to help that creepy guy that just walked in.

Just before the guy could reach you to ask for help you see a boy wandering in front of the shop.

You quickly walk away from the creep and stop infront of the boy.

"Hello,can I help you with something?",you ask. When he turns around to face you,you fangirl inside.

In front of you was the real Dan freaking Howell.

"Yes. It's the first time I come here",he says.

.

"Okay,come with me please. I guess you are searching for clothes with a dark color,like black"

"Uh,yeah...How did you know that?",he asks confused.

You ignore the question and walk to the boy clothes.

"We have some really cool shirts. Like this one",you say and hold a shirt in front of him.

He looks at it and shakes his head

"Yeah,it looks almost the same as your black shirt with the white circle on it",you say but freeze when you realize what you just said.

"Wait,what? How did you know that?",he asks confused.

"Um,to be honest with you...I am Slenderman and I have to kill you,now you know my secret",you try to say without laughing.

He looks at you and laughs. "What the hell? You can't even kill me,I'm much more stronger than you are",he laughs.

"You aren't aggresive Dan,you are about as violent and intimidating as a pink butterfly... thats got stuck on a marshmallow".

He thinks for a minute and his face lit up.

"You are a Danosaur!",he says happily.

"Of course I am! You are my favo youtuber",you smile.

"Aw thanks,uh...do you have a lunch break? Maybe we can go grab something to eat",he asks.

"That would be great,let me just grab my coat",you say and walk over to grab it.

You were going to have luch with your favorite youtuber of all time...

~~

Okay this one was boring but there might be a sequel,like when you are going to eat with him or something like that. Bye x

~Rani