Felix Kjellberg/Pewdiepie

I hope you're a doglover

It was early in the morning when you were walking to the dog shelter where you were working for about 2 years now.

You walked over to your favorite dog,a pug named Zulu. You couldn't adopt him because your mom was allergic to animals and the only thing you could get was a goldfish... You gave the dogs some food and stopped to pet Zulu.

"That's such a nice dog",you hear someone say and you turn around to see a man with blonde hair watching you.

"Yeah,he's really sweet. Are you um...here to adopt a dog?"

"Yes,I was looking for a friend for my two other dogs",he says.

"Oh,you al ready have two dogs? What kinds are they?",you ask.

"They're pugs. Maya and Edgar,my two other dogs,are amazing and I was hoping to find another pug here. This one looks nice...",he smiles and looks at Zulu.

Your favorite dog was about to go and being adopt. The dog you loved the most and this man was stealing him away. Of course you were happy he doesn't have to spend his life in 'dog prison' but still...

"He really is. I know him for two years now and I adore him"

"Why don't you adopt him then?",the man asks.

"My mom is allergic...But eh..If you would like to take Zulu you should fill in the official document. Just follow me"

"Okey,I'll gladly take him",he nods and you feel a pain in your heart when he says it.

~*~

After a while Felix(that's his name) had filled in the papers and took Zulu's collar from me. "Thanks",he smiles.

"No,thank you. It's great that Zulu finally can be out here. I couldn't save him",you say and bend down to hug Zulu.

"Bye sweetie",you whisper and a tear rolls over your cheek.

"If you would uh.. like to visit him you can come over anytime",Felix says.

"Really? You're sure?",you ask confused but happy at the same time.

"Yeah,he would really like it and so do I",he says but whispers a little bit at the end.

"Okay,but be ready. I'm like a ninja,I can appear everywhere",you laugh.

"Can't wait"

~*~

Maybe sequel? Maybe not

~Rani