Ian Hecox/Half of Smosh

You had a day off and decided to d something productive... Who were you kidding? This would be a day full of Smosh!

But of course your mom had to ruin it because she wanted some pastries and you had to buy it for her. You quickly went to the store,grabbed the pastries and drove to your parents house.

Strange...there was a car parked by the house,a car you didn't recognized.

You stepped inside,only to be greeted by your mom and a woman.The woman looked familiar but you couldn't say who it was or where you recognized her from.

"Thanks Y/N to bring us the pastries. This is Cheryl,she's our new neighbour",your mom said introducing the woman next to her.

"Oh hello,nice to meet you",you say to Cheryl.

"Nice to meet you too. You know,I have a son almost the same age as you. He's coming over later,you should meet him",she smiles and walks with your mom to the kitchen.

~*~

Ding-doiiing

"That'll be my son",Cheryl says. You have been staring at her for the past 20 minutes. You know her from somewhere!

"Y/N? Will you go open it,dear?",your mom asks.

"Oh,sure. Back in a sec",you smile and walk to the door.

When you open the door,your heart skips a beat or two. Before you was standig Ian Hecox. Half of the Smosh duo were you were fangirling over for many years.

"Hey,my name's Ian and uh is my mom here?",Ian asks you.

"You-you are...Ian...He-hecox",you manage to say.

"That's me. You know me?"

"I-I'm a Sm-smosher",you say and he smiles.

"Really? Maybe having my mom living next door wasn't too bad at all"

~Rani