Anthony Padilla/Other half of Smosh

This is a short one

You were waiting on the vet in the waiting room. Your cat was sick and you were worried.

Inside the room was a woman with an angry looking dog and a guy with brown hair and brown eyes who were now looking at you.

'Owh,stop staring Y/N he's looking',you think. The woman gets called and takes her dog inside the vet's room.

"Is your cat sick?",the guy asks. You look up from your feet and stares back into his eyes.

"Uh yeah,she hasn't eaten in days. I'm worried",you say,"What about yours?"

"Just old I guess",he says looking at the cat on his lap.

~*~

You and Anthony(that's his name) talked for a little while untill he got called by the vet. When he came out of the veterinarian his office he had tears in his eyes and...no cat.

"Where is she?",you ask.

"She was sick,really sick and the vet decided it would be the best to... let her sleep in",he whispers when a tear slips out of his eye.

"Oh Anthony,I'm so sorry",you say and get up to hug him. Okay,I know what you're thinking.

You don't even know this guy,but hey,you have compassion.

"Come,let's grab a coffee or something",you whisper into his chest. Your cat can wait.

He nods and grabs your hand and you two walk outside.

~~

Just to point out; I am not a cat murder! There were no cats harmed in making this imagine

~Rani