I'm A Witch, And I Know It

Prepare to hate me.  This chapter is in Carina's mothers pov.  It's not going to be nice.  Luv Lyds!!

ANDREAS POV

Oh that little brat!  Once again she ruined a dinner.  I mean, I only made her bleed a little. 

She thinks the Alenders are her friends, but they aren't.  They're to sweet to push her away, so if they won't, I will.  They are already on to us. 

And her audacity to try and get Cameron wrapped around her fingers again.  She'll pay.  I've hated her since she was born.  Everyone loved her. 

"Oh she's so sweet"  "She's so beautiful."    Carina this, Carina that.  I didn't even have this much attention when I was her age, and I was so much prettier than her.  I'll make her pay for her attention.  I've been doing a pretty damn good job of it so far. 

I love hurting her with my words, I love making her into a servant, I love scaring her, and I most of all love her pain.  What can I say?  I'm a witch. 

Right now Jonah is glaring daggers at me, and so is Jaylen. 
"Is Carina alright?"  I ask Jonah sweetly.  His glare hardens. 

"I don't know, because she's been constantly telling me lies.  How she's fine, while my friends and family can see through those BS lies."  He snarls. 

Rage flickers in my soul.  SHE'S SO INNOCENT SHE DOESN'T  EVEN KNOW HOW TO LIE PROPERLY!  I'm going to make her pay for it as soon as Cameron is out with his friends. 

"Oh, she's just depressed lately.  I have absolutely no reason why."  I say acting as innocently as possible. 

"Oh, maybe it's because she's a servant, or maybe because you locked her in her room, no food, no water, and no bathroom?  Oh wait, she keeps denying that ever happened."  Jaylen joins in. 

"Jonah, Jaylen, enough.  Go check on Carina.  Cameron leave.  Boys, go talk about work somewhere."  Jessica hisses.  Everyone does as they're told. 

She glares daggers at me.  I roll my eyes.  What's she going to do?  Pull my hair out? 

"May I help you Jessica."  I say, faking my sweetness. 

"I don't know what you are doing to Carina, but I know you continually do things that hurts her feelings.  I know just by looking at her, you drag her down.  I know you locked her in her room.  Trust me Andrea, if you want your husband and you not to end up in jail, or losing your children and jobs, I suggest you start being nice.  I have no problem with taking Carina in as my own."  She growls lowly. 

I gulp, knowing she has more than enough power to do so.

"Alender family we're leaving.  Grab your stuff and get in the car."  She yells.  Minutes  later they're gone. 

"Hey mom, dad, I'm hanging with Clay tonight.  Bye.  I'll be back in the morning." Cam tells us.  I bid him goodbye.

He leaves and I stomp upstairs to my room.  It's time to make Carina pay. 

You see, I'm used to just verbally abusing her, but I decide I'll justify my actions with 'its punishment'.  I grab one of my husband's belts and some rope and head to her room.  She's on her bed and her eyes widen with fear as she sees the belt in my hand. 

"Mom, please, what did I do?  I'm sorry.  Please don't hit me with that."  She pleads.  I laugh, loving the feeling of power. 

"How about, no?"  I ask, smirking at her.  She whimpers.