No One's The Same

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. Anyways here ya go. Wait, is anyone mad at me for ya know the ending of the last chapter? This will be changing povs.  BTW READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!

Luv Lyds!!

JAYLENS POV  ( READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM)  :)

"Gosh dang it Jonah. Stop being a jerk." I growl, slamming the door.

Ever since the break up he's been a jerk, snapping at everyone he can. He's not been the same, at all.

"Open the door. Now sister." He growls, making me wince on what he calls me. SEE HE'S BEING A JERK!

"No. I can't stand how mean you are. AT ALL. You're just mean. And I can't stand it."  I exclaim. 

I hear him sigh from the other side.

"Look Jay, I'm sorry.  Really.  I-I don't know what's wrong with me.  I'm just so frustrated with myself, for what I said to Carina."  He mumbles. 

Frustrated?  I would be hating myself, and I would do more than get snappy with my family.  I'd make it up to her if I was him.  I voice my thoughts to him. 

"I know.  But I'm afraid."  He replies. 

"Afraid of what?  Getting rejected?  Jone, you got dumped, there's nothing worse.  I've been dumped and it sucks.  But luckily I wasn't dumped for what I said."  I retort. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO"  He yells, from the other side of the door. 

"I want you to grow some balls, and go talk to her."  I growl. 

"Now?"  He asks. 

"NO IN A CENTURY!"  I yell, really mad.  "AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT STOP BEING DUMB AND A JERKFACE."  I add. 

I know, you're like: what happened to her? 

Nothing, but something. 

Like did he actually have to say those things?  Or be a jerk this whole time?  It's been a week. 

"I'll go only if you go with me."  He says.

"Too bad, go now, I'm not coming."  I reply. 

"Why not?  I always help with your problems."  He whines. 

"You won't stop until I come will you?"  I mutter, but he hears me.

"Nope."  He says, no doubtedly smirking. 

I huff, and open the door, grabbing my phone from my desk on my way out. 

"Hey mom, we're going to Carina's so Jonah can stop being a jerk.  Thank me later."  I yell. 

I hear my parents chuckle.  "Take Tim."  Is the reply I get.   Jonah gets Tim as we go to the garage. 

Before we know it we're on our way to her house. 

NOW LET'S GO TO CAMS POV!  (READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM)!!!!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"  She screams, slamming my bedroom door.  I sigh, sliding down the wall.  She's been like this for a week.  Since Carina and Jonah broke up she's been a brat.