Chapter 3. Morning

I wake up in strong arms. I start to panic, but then I remember the night before;

He held me in his arms, staring at me with his green eyes. His neck slowly arched as his lips met mine, two forces equally passionate. We kissed for a while, for what seemed like an eternity, then he led me up to my room and that's where we spent the night.

I felt him stir. I felt so guilty. I didn't even know his name yet, or his pack. I had never seen him in school, yet he was clearly my age. Was he in a different pack?

What if he was in Black Thorn pack? They were the sworn enemies of my pack. I had more reason to hate them then most, but the memory is too painful to think about.

He started to slowly wake up, and I got to see his beautiful green eyes again.

He looked at me and smiled, cocking his head to the side. I watched his blond locks fall across his face and I giggled.

He pushed it back and started to kiss me again. His lips were so warm, I couldn't stop kissing them.

When we finally stopped, he suggested we play 20 questions to get to know each other better, since we were mates. I started.

"What's your name? I didn't have the chance to ask last night." I said shyly.

"My name is Luke." He said, like it didn't matter. "And I am guilty of the same thing. What's your name?"

"Hold on a sec. You came to my birthday party and don't even know my name? That's creepy, dude."

"I heard that there was a party so I went. Sue me" he said casually.

"I guess I understand. My name is Luna." I said, then I asked my next question."What school do you go to?"

"Hawthorne High." He replied.

I looked at him in shock. "But that's where the Black Thorn pack go to school. Are you in Black Thorn?"

"Yup. Alpha-to-be." He said looking at me.

I just stared at him. How could someone so beautiful, so charming, so intelligent be in Black Thorn?

"I'm in Blue Moon..." I started. Then he interrupted.

"No way." He looked at me in disbelief. My mate was part of my nightmare.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Leave your answer in the comments and remember to vote!

-S