14

Rj was able to fully recover and was sent home a few days after Maine visited him in the hospital. Things began looking up for the two because eventhough they were both busy with their own careers, they still made time for each other.

The two finally addressed the press regarding the realness of their relationship. They admitted that they were finally back together and their relationship couldn't be any stronger.

Maine published her book, "A pessimistic optimistic Bella", which sold out millions upon millions of copies here and abroad. During one of her book signings, Rj came without her knowledge and he spotted a ring on her finger. He was actually the one most surprised. They did not comfirm nor deny their engagement to the media.

Coming home to Maine's condo, Rj immediately carried her to the couch and made her sit on his lap, facing him.

"Patingin nga ng kamay mo." He said.

Maine giggled, teasing him as she hid her hands behind her back. She stuck out her tongue and bit her lip.

"Ayoko nga."

"Sige na patingin."

"Ayaw."

"O sige patingin na lang nung kwintas sa leeg mo." He slowly unbuttoned her blouse without breaking eye contact.

Maine's expression suddenly changed. Her smile was replaced with a sultry smirk. Alden stopped when he reached the button at the top of her chest.

"Nasaan na yung singsing dun sa kwintas?" He asked.

"Keep going, mahahanap mo din."

"Are you sure?"

Maine nodded in response while biting her lip. Her eyes were filled with heated love and so was his.

He continued to unbutton her blouse with shaky hands until it was completely opened. He slid the article of clothing over her shoulders slowly until it fell on the floor and Maine was left in her black bra.

Rj couldn't help but study Maine's curves, from her neck down to the dip of her cleavage to her fit belly. He swallowed an invisible lump, sweat beginning to form on his forehead as he felt a constriction in his pants.

"Beautiful." He commented, his voice low.

"Kiss me." She commanded and he obliged.

Rj kissed Maine gently at first, letting his tongue graze her lower lip before nibbling on it. She let him inside her mouth and the kiss slowly became heated. He grabbed onto the skin of her tiny waist while her hands combed through his hair. Pulling away for breath, she rested her forehead on his.

"I love you, Maine."

"I love you too, Rj. And here's proof of it." She showed him the beautiful engagement ring on her finger.

Rj grinned widely and pulled Maine in again for a kiss, this time it was needy and hungry. He kissed her passionately and with conviction. Soon enough, Maine took off his shirt and Rj unclasped her bra. They were both left topless and panting.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Very."

Rj took the liberty of kissing her jaw, peppering her skin with kisses down to the valley of her breasts. He gently palmed her mounds and they perfectly fit his large hands. Maine could only moan in response as Alden took one of her nipples inside his warm mouth, suckling on it gently while circling his tongue around it.

"Mmm..." She groaned.

He carried her to her bedroom, laying her gently on the bed before undressing her fully, unbuttoning and pulling down her jeans and underwear. He took off the rest of his clothes as well before hovering over her.

"Di ko yata kakayanin." Her eyes grew wide.

"Ang alin?"

"Ikaw. Ang laki eh."

"Ayaw mo na?" He chuckled.

"Eto naman, nagulat lang ako."

"Tanungin lang kita ulit, are you sure?"

"Dami pang sinasabi. Halikan mo na ako, please."

Maine wrapped her legs around Rj's waist and she pulled him into a kiss. He then aligned his shaft to her core and entered her slowly, inch by agonizing inch.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes at the sudden pleasurable invasion.

"Sakit?" He asked worriedly.

"No. Ple...please continue." She said brokenly.

He thrusted his length inside of her and he felt her warm slickness gripping him tightly.

"Maine, ang sikip."

He began pumping inside of her faster, thrusting deeply until he reached her innermost. He placed her hands above her head and intertwined their fingers as they moved in unison, skin slapping on skin, their moans echoing inside her room.

As both of them reached their high together, it was the confirmation of their undeniable love for each other. They felt like the stars finally aligned and the universe was in their favor. They were together and united indeed, not just in the flesh but in their hearts as well.

He collapsed on top of her and kissed her cheek gently as they both caught their breaths.

"Ikaw na ang end game ko, Maine. Ikaw na ikaw na talaga." He said, eyes transfixed on hers.

She smiled, tears forming in her eyes. She stroked his cheek, grazing her thumb on his lips.

"And you are mine, Rj."

The two stayed wrapped in each others arms, feeling they were finally home. They realized that no matter what circumstance, if the two of them were meant to be, they will always, always find their way back to each other.

The end.