Chapter 14: The Secret

The nymph would hide herself now under the shaggy oaks and in the low meadows. When Artemis had fanned out her other companions to the forest, Callisto waited for the moment she could be with her goddess alone.

Her body grew excited with strange yet now familiar needs. As promised, she would find the goddess in her private grotto. The nymph's heart pounded as soon as she neared their hideout.

"My lady," she whispered to her mistress.

"Come inside, Callisto," Artemis's voice echoed softly from the inside.

A smile formed on her fair face, and the nymph went forward and found Artemis laying stark naked on her makeshift bedding made of skin.

"I hope I did not make you wait, my lady," Callisto said with a bow.

"I began to fear that you might have lost your way." Artemis smiled back. "Glad that your lovely feet still brought you to me."

Callisto felt a flutter in her stomach. The goddess's teasing words did mysterious things to her ever-youthful body, and her face blushed.

"I tried to make sure no one had seen me coming hither lest I might risk us being discovered," Callisto said.

Artemis laughed. Her beautiful voice echoed like cool trickling water.

"Clever girl," she said. "But worry no more, what we did was pure. I realized nothing is purer than the touch between women. Now come to me for I long to feel it again."

The besotted maiden almost hurled herself into the arms of her Queen hearing those words. Her skin began to tingle, and her core began to throb with heat. Artemis could see the rising desire in her own. It was all she could do to stay where she was and let her beloved companion to come to her.

No longer hidden, Callisto was now able to take in every one of Artemis's curves, divinely made and ever youthful. The goddess's bright silvery eyes darkened as she stared back at her nymph.

It was a tug of war between wills and passion, and they both were willing to lose.

Callisto raised her hands to doff off her tunic from her elegant frame, letting the fabric fall to the ground. She went forward and lowered herself upon that celestial form she came to worship.

It took all Artemis could do not to ravage her maiden right then and there. Rising and falling in time with her breathing, Callisto's pearly rounded breasts caused the heat to course through the goddess's body.

"Please me as I have done you...now," Artemis said as she slipped her fingers through Callisto's glistened folds. A shiver of want rushed its way through her core, and the nymph could do naught but accepted the request. She reached her hand down between those soft creamy thighs and drew out the same blissful spasms from the goddess.

After they were both satiated, they rose and emerged from the grotto again then returned to their camp.

The other maidens noticed their absence but none would dare to question.

At night, Callisto was asked to stay behind longer in Artemis's tent. During the day too, the goddess wished her nymph to meet her at a desired spot in the forest. Artemis took her in a cave, behind a grove of olive trees, or in a spring. And sometimes, as if driven by pure lust alone, the goddess would simply push the maiden against the wheel of her moon chariot and enjoyed her there.

Soon, the other nymphs began to notice the changes in their mistress's mood. Artemis no longer fell into melancholy. She seemed to have found something she could avert her mind to. The goddess was grateful for the company she kept with her, but she was especially more grateful for Callisto's the most.