seven - her beauty

❀ ❀ ❀

MAYBE AFTER ALL WHAT actually had really captivated Álvaro to Viviana was her beauty, and by beauty he meant the beauty within, of course- her beautiful heart. Her physical beauty was almost like some sort of bonus to him.

Of course he could find a woman attractive and all. But it was the beauty inside that he had really fallen in love with. How could someone not have fallen in love with her? She was perfect to him, she was the definition of beauty; in both ways.

Viviana had these beautiful soft brown eyes, angelic eyes that made him melt, eyes that saw deep through him, into his soul. Álvaro had always told her that she had the face of an angel because she was an actual angel. An angel he was gifted with from heaven for him to protect, always.

He could go on about everything that he loved about her, he could probably name a million reasons why he loved her so much if she had asked him to. He loved her for so many reasons, especially the smallest things she did. From the small crinkles that formed on her nose when she smiled, to how her eyes narrowed whenever she was mad. He loved the light blush that would appear on her cheeks whenever he teased her. And the big and bright smile that always appeared on her face whenever she saw Álvaro.

Her beauty was much more than just a beautiful face, she was beautiful to him in so many ways. But what made her more beautiful to Álvaro was her heart and personality, it made her absolutely perfect. Nothing was more beautiful than a girl with a big and wonderful heart, someone who only saw the good in situations, because she was happiness and everything good in the world. She was someone who went did things only to make life more beautiful for others.

Beauty isn't what was on the outside, it was what was in the inside, and it was something Álvaro learned. But it was always something people seemed to forget.

What good was it to have someone who had a pretty face but an ugly heart?

Her beauty wasn't something that stood out to every single person- her beauty was soft and sweet- but it was there. It drew you in, it made you want to really discover her beauty within, just like Álvaro had done.

Ever since Álvaro had met her, he always felt practically attached to her. All the beauty she possessed was truly amazing, and she was just breathtaking to him. Álvaro was lured into her beauty- making him fall more in love day by day.

❀ ❀ ❀

after all she was just a girl. but to him she was an angel from heaven. who he felt was too good for him.