EPILOGUE

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ ❀ ❀

FOUR YEARS HAD PASSED, Álvaro was now living in the UK- London to be exact. He now played for Chelsea. The previous season with Real Madrid had not worked out well, and he had ended up choosing to leave the Spanish capital the next summer. Leaving his city, their city, behind once again, only brought back the memories from when he had left for the first time, only that time it was because he had wanted to get away.

Before leaving Madrid, back to the day he had returned to the Santiago Bernabéu, a sense of relief washed over him. He felt like he was finally at home that day. That missing void in his heart had been partially filled, but he was still missing something so important. That happiness of being back didn't last for long.

The first time starting at the Bernabéu, from his return from the Italian side- it all felt strange to him. Something seemed wrong about it. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't always in the stands, cheering him on like his life depended on it. Or that he would dedicate his goals to her and only her. But now everything was different. All those goals he would score were for his wife, Alice and their daughter, Alanna. The marriage and the birth of his daughter felt that it had happened too fast for him. Or it was because he expected to marry and have kids with Viviana, only.

Alice was such a sweet and beautiful Italian girl who he had met over three years ago in Italy, they had fallen in love through social media. She helped him move on, and she gave him the love he had been missing for so long. Alice taught him to love once again.

Whenever he scored at the Santiago Bernabéu, all the fans cheering for him but they all didn't matter to him because, his whole world would stop as soon as he would see Viviana jumping and smiling of excitement as she would tell some of the fans near her, "That's my boyfriend! Álvaro scored!"

Who knew that almost seven years back, he would meet her accidentally in that same stadium. As she cheered with her brother because, their favorite team had scored. Since the day he met her, so many years ago, Álvaro knew he would fall in love with her. Everything was just perfect about her, she was just so perfect, in his eyes. How could he not be in love with her?

Viviana was all he had ever wanted, but she was taken away from him.

"She was too young and she deserved to live much longer,"- it was what everyone said. Viviana has deserved so much better, but her death had not affected everyone as much as it had Álvaro and her family. The worst part of all was that she had never got the chance to be a mother and experience motherhood, she never got the chance to have children with him. She never got the chance to know how it felt to grow old with the love of her life. Viviana was never given the life she deserved.

But now that Alice had given Álvaro such a beautiful daughter, his life felt almost complete but it just wasn't complete. It would never be complete without her.