Pet play

Note: they only had these pictures so don't lecture me! No smut, just fluff

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

It was Halloween and the night was almost upon the Dreemur household. Inside the house were currently Flowey the flower, Chara Dreemur, Frisk Dreemur and Toriel.

It has been a month since Frisk broke the barrier. After leaving the mountain Chara had appeared in their physical body now that she was no longer bound to MT. Ebbot or the underground. The humans were a little(genocide: a lot!) wary of the monsters but with Frisk and Chara as ambassadors the humans helped get the monsters settled into life on the surface. Now it is October 31st and the Dreemurs are cerebrating their very first holiday together.

Toriel was putting the finish touches on Floweys dandi-'lion' costume(courtesy of Sans and friends) which consisted of a mane and lion ears. Toriel was already in costume as a teacher.

"Stop it mother!" Flowey said as his mother messed around with his petals. After Toriel found out about who Flowey was she first apologized repeatedly for hitting him with a fireball. Secondly she asked him to call her 'mom' which Chara convinced him to.

"Now Asriel-" she began but saw the glare on his face. It was a rule he made that until he got his body back he was to be called Flowey. "Now Flowey, there's nothing wrong with how you look. Even Chara agrees. Right Chara?" Toriel turned to see Chara in her black cat costume stroking Frisk's dog ears. Both set of ears were made by magic so that they seemed real. As a bonus Alphys made the two able to feel with them like natural body parts. Chara looked at the two and nodded.

"They look nice Flowey, stop complaining." the 111-year old said while still petting the smaller child on their lap. Frisk purred which caused Chara to chuckle at the human. Bending down they whispered into Frisk's ear.

"Frisk, dogs don't purr remember? What will everyone think if they see a dog that purrs?"

*You suggest switching costumes* said Frisk's text box. Due to the ten year old being mute she kept the text box from the underground around to communicate.

"What? I thought that you wanted to see me in a cat costume. Don't I look purr-fect?" Chara asked striking a pose as Sans slides from out of a corner pointing at them saying 'aaay!'

*Act-Compliment: you tell them they look very pretty* Frisk tells Chara causing the latter to blush.

"Aw, thank you Frisk. Maybe later you can tell me how pretty I am in private." Chara teased getting their revenge on the now ruby-red Frisk.

"Chara." Toriel warned. She began to think about limiting the time that they and Sans spent alone together.

"Aw mom. I was just having some fun. Anywho I've got a chocolate with my name on it." And with that Chara kissed Frisk on the cheek and teleported to the kitchen.