Poki Poki pockie!(girlxgirl)

Yusei: Why do people like poking sticks? *shrugges shoulders*

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

It was another day in Snowdin. Or so it would seem. Frisk had lost count of the multiple times they had reset. This had not gone unnoticed by their 'partner' who had long sinced gone silent.

Frisk had finally gotten bored of doing the same thing over and over and had promised this would be the last run and that she would free the monsters. Though internally Chara was relived this nightmare would finally end, outwardly she was silent and cold faced.

You are probably wondering why Chara is even able to talk to Frisk. Well with so many resets and geno runs Chara had absorbed enough LV to create a new soul out of it. Chara could now become corpral or turn back into a ghpst at will. Chara is now the most powerful person in the universe but Frisk still has the reset.

Currently Frisk was teaching Papyrus how to make edible spaghetti in a pot. She could still sense Chara in the background trying her best to seem unintrested in what the two were doing, sneaking in a peak every few minutes. Frisk sighed.

Back when Frisk had first fallen Chara was like a lost child, only knowing what Frisk showed her. The first time they had both talked to each other was when Toriel had found her. Chara did not know it was her mother at the time but knew who she was due to her checking ability. When she first heard Chara talking in her head she immediately looked around herself.

"My child, are you okay?" Toriel had asked the teen. Seeing as Toriel had not heard the voice Frisk pretended as if nothing had happened. Frisk ignored the voice until Toriel told her to wait while she did something.

"Alright who are you!?" Frisk shouted out loud once she was sure Toriel was gone. The voice 'eeped' at the harsh tone of voice and tried to stay as silent as possible. "I heard that! Come out now!"

"You don't have to shout." the voice finally said. Frisk looked around, still not finding the owner of the voice. "I'm in your head. You awoke me from death using your deterioration. Whether you were willing or not." Frisk took this in as well as anyone would. Denial.

Over the course of there journey the two became closer. Chara became more talkative and Frisk began to develop a crush. However all good things come to an end. When Frisk had freed all the monsters, she got curious. 'What if' scenarios kept popping up in her head. So, she did what she wanted.

"Human! The pasta is sticking again!" Papyrus shouted. Frisk jolted awake, forgetting she was giving the skeleton cooking lessons. "Human! Are you well!? Perhaps we should take a power nap!"

"Yeah I think the kid will be real 'empowered' after a powerful nap." Sans said from the couch. Still unknowingly keeping Chara company.

"Shut up Sans!" Papyrus screeched. Frisk chuckled at the terrible attempt at a pun. It was so not funny that it was funny if that makes sense. Chara however stayed the same as always.

"Yeah, I think a nap would be good. I'm bone tired." Frisk said wnjoying Papyrus's torment a little longer. Frisk walked upstairs into the guest bedroom. Closing the door behind her and called out mentally to Chara. As usual the first few attemps were useless. Frisk kept calling knowing that his persistance would eventually beat Chara's stubbornness.

"Alright already! Jezz, can you not take a hint?" Chara complained.

"Come on Chara, you should be happy. I'm ending the loop and even got Paps to cook better. Who knew he just needed some blunt honesty." Frisk said grinning. Chara only scoffed at her.

"Yay you. So what? You just wanted to gloat about how you're such a great person?"

"No, I wanted to give you something. Close your eyes and make yourself solid."