The lingerie shop

Ray: Hello my precious readers. It is I, the most beloved personality of the Eight.

Jeff: Actually I'm pretty sure Genocide or Yusei are the most popular.

Ray: Not possible. Everyone loves lust, romance and sex. Which I am full of, which is why this story will be a smuuuuut!!!! Now, as requested both Chara and Frisk will be girls. Enjoy.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Why the hell did I agree to this?" Frisk asked herself. Currently she and Chara were out buying Chara some more underwear. The twist was, Frisk usually stayed outside when Chara was getting underwear due to the kind she got. Not only that, her girlfriend now wanted her to watch and judge every, single peice of lace, cups and string.

"A t-shirt from the store a few steps down, some short shorts from Para' madan, a mini skirt. All these things and more I'll shop with you for and yet you choose lingerie." Chara giggled and smiled at her girlfriend's blushing ckeeks on her dark skin. Chara knew exactly what she was doing and that was the reason why. She just loved to tease people. Frisk just was the most fun to. With her being her girlfriend and all. Chara grabs her hand and drags her blushing girlfriend inside.

Chara loved that word; girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend. It's been two months since she said yes to the stuttering Frisk and she's been happier ever since. She chose to make it known to everyone by kissing her in front of everyone that thanksgiving day. You could see the shock on everyone's face as well as the displeasure on Sans face learning that he had no chance in a freezing hell to win Frisk over(get dunked on you phrase stealing comedian and sans x frisk fans).

Back to the shop. Frisk was currently rethinking her love of the color pink. Seriously, the only non-pink things were some of the merchandise.

Speaking of, Chara was currently holding a black set of lacy bras and panties. Thoughts of Chara in them filled Frisk's mind as looked between a few more.

A couple minutes later Frisk dragged Chara into one of the dressing rooms with a few her choices.

Chara pushed Frisk down onto the bench inside and began to undress. Her black and yellow crop top going first as she grabbed the bottom and pulled it off showing her red bra with black lace outlines. Frisk had never been ashamed of her size 33 B's but Chara...

Frisk face felt and saw her sight become obscured by red before she could comprehend what had happened. She looked at the tag and a feeling of inferiority crawled it's way into her.

"Size 38 double E." Frisk read looking at her topless girlfriend who was grinning with a glint of mischief and smugness in her eyes. Frisk got a real good look at the large, pale orbs in person before Chara turned around and pulled her shorts and matching panties down showing not only a snow white ass but a full view of untampered pussy lips.

Chara didn't even get a chance to put on her lingerie before she was pushed against the wall and Frisk's lips on hers. Chara dropped the lace and wrapped her arms around Frisk's neck and her legs around her waist.

Athough as do most things, all of them have to come to an end as a knock was heard on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" a worker asked.

"Yes, everything is fine!" Frisk called out. A few seconds later they heard the sound of feet retreating. "Let's continue this at home." Frisk suggested. Chaea nodded and they bought a few of Chara's things before having her teleport them home.

Chara had teleported them directly into their room so once they landed she flopped onto the bed beckoning to her lover. Frisk complied and began to take off her clothes throwing her vest and other clothing in random places. Once she was nude she climbed onto the bed and attempted to pull Chara's shorts and panties down in a rush. Chara smirked as Frisk fumbled around with their clothing. Placing one finger on Frisk's head Chara gently pushed her head back so that she could take them off herself.