Lemon pie(made with real lemons)

Yusei: Alright you shitless charisk sinners! This lemon is gonna be done by me and we're gonna have a little vote on which sex chapter is better! Ray's crappy loving or my raw sex. Also vote on your favorite Number.*points at self* It's seven. You know it is. Also I don't apologize for that last chapter. If only I could've seen you guy's facial expressions when you read it.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The minute the room door closed Chara was already in her birthday suit.

"Someone's an eager demon." Frisk joked. Chara launched herself at Frisk who caught her with ease. Being able to throw Undyne through a table in arm wrestling and Asgore through a wall in sparring, an energetic, sex driven Chara was nothing in comparision. Chara giggled and pecked him on the cheek, arms wrapped around his shoulders and hands joining behind him.

"Shut up and fuck me." Chara moaned. Frisk little friend was up and ready as he felt Chara's wetness on his pants.

"Well who would I be to keep a woman waiting?" He said with a Cheshire grin. Suddenly he latched onto her neck sucking with vigor. Chara let out a loud moan as Frisk assulted her weak spot.

"Mmh!" Chara groaned. She tightened her grip on Frisk's, leaning her head back to give a little more room for him to manuver. Frisk picked her up by the ass and turned around to throw her on the bed with an audible 'poomph' sound coming from the bed and a short shriek from  Chara. As Chara sat up she saw Frisk removing his pants and sweater, throwing both articles of clothing onto the ground. Climbing on the bed he sat on his knees in only his plaid blue and yellow boxers. Chara crawled forward like a dog in heat to the tanned male in front of her.

"I feel like making you work for it. That's not a problem is it?" he asked. Chara only grinned knowing what he wanted. During some of their sex-scapes Frisk liked to let Chara go fishing for his cock through the front slot in his drawers and suck him off. A little not-guilty pleasure they both enjoyed. As Frisk sat back Chara wasted no time drawing out his hard, twitching dick. Chara could basically feel the heat radiating off of it. She was moaning and rubbing her pussy even before she began to lick the head. Frisk inhaled as he felt that first joyous lick on his cock. Chara with her free hand grabbed the heated member in a tight grip to keep it still as she licked up and down every side of his dick. Frisk hummed lightly grabbing her hair. "Enjoying yourself my little slut?" he asked. Chara stopped licking only to rub her right cheek on his cock and nod. "Then why don't you show it by skipping the foreplay." he suggested. Chara then moved to the head once again this time taking the tip in her mouth,  groaning in pleasure as if it were her favorite sweet. "That's it. Just like that. I'm gonna us my little mercy stick on you once it's good and ready." Hearing this only got Chara even more exicted as the liquid coming from her pussy stained the bed. Chara bobbed her head up and down causing Frisk to moan. Inch by inch Chara took his length in till she was only a few inches away from taking the whole thing. Chara had never been able to take him all the way in but Frisk was fine with that. After all, he didn't need her choking on her to get his rock off. Though he did guide her pace a bit by pushing and pulling her head every now and then. Chara let out a moan as she finished herself off as the vibrations brought Frisk closer to orgasm but not there yet. Now that she had satisfied herself a little she put all her focus into pleasing her lover. As her pace and motion increased Frisk's grunts became more frequent. "I hope you're hungry Chara. We haven't been at it in a few weeks and I've been real pent up." Frisk said rocking his hips a little. After a few more pumps of his hips and her mouth he finally came, unleashing a flood of sperm into Chara's eager mouth. Whoever said come was sweet was a liar but that didn't stop Chara from enjoying Frisk's manly flavor. Cleaning off the cock with her mouth she finally detatched herself with an soft 'pop' and swallowed the remaining cum. Frisk sighed in content but he was far from done. He then pushed her down causing her to go 'hey!' at him once again forcing her down again. Though as always Frisk made it worth her while. "I think it's your turn dear." he said. He then leaned forward, capturing her lips with his in a rough, wet kiss. Both were moaning loudly as they heatedly made out. Their tounges coiling and going in and out of each other's mouths. Chara felt as if she were on cloud nine, Frisk invading her mouth with domination. Frisk then reached down and grabbed both of Chara's breast causing her to moan his name into her mouth ans wrap her legs around his waist. They separated after a couple of minutes to catch their breath while Frisk still played with her pale, firm, breast. As she caught her breath Frisk went down and sucked on her sensitive right breast causing her to scream out. Luckily Frisk had made the room soundproofed before as he already knew how loud Chara could get.