Love?

Chase's P.o.v

After we finished saving cally from the ocean I looked at Skye and smiled. She blushed but hen I looked at Marshall my best friend and blushed a hard red. Skye looked at me and asked me a question . I didn't really hear her and said yes. She freaked out and hen kissed me on he cheek. I was surprised he turned around but she was already gone. He looked back at Marshall but he was already gone. I whimpered and Rocky asked me if I was okay? I said I was fine just needed to tell Marshall something. "Ohh I get you Chase" he said poking me with his elbow. I blushed and said "Shut up, Rocky, you like Skye." He blushed and yelled "So what if I do!" I backed up and my ears went down. "Sorry!" Rocky quickly said. I walked away and said that it was okay. He felt back and tried to catch up with me but when he looked up I was gone. He whimpers and now I feel guilty. I go into my pup house take my uniform and collar off and take a shower. After the shower I hear a knock on my door I open it and see Skye in a beautiful dress. "S-S-SKYE!! What are you doing here!!!" I yelled and asked at the same time. "You said we could go on a date with each other. Remember after the mission?" She said. "O-oh" I said "sorry Skye I wasn't listening. I don't love you." I say sadly. She looked at me and started to tear up and runs away. "SKYE WAIT!!!!" I say running after her but bumping into Marshall and we kissed. He surprisingly kissed back. We stopped and Skye saw us and ran into her pup house.

That is the end of this chapter I hope you liked it.