What!?

Marshall's P.o.v
I see Rocky and I go to him I wave hi and he waves back. He tried to kiss me but I turned back and went to chase. I kissed him on the nose and giggled. He blushed and asked "Marshall,will you go on a date with me??" I had a shocked face and said yes while kissing him. After we kissed for like an hour we stoped and he closed my eyes. He took me up a hill and opened my eyes.

I was shocked at what I saw... I saw a huge dog house that said Chase x Marshall. Chase asked me to live in it with him. I said yes and he showed me around. There was two floors the up stairs was mostly bedrooms for our pups. (if only there was a Lenny face) and the downstairs was the living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, and washing and dryer room. He showed me to our bedroom and there was rose petals shaped as a heart on our bed. It had silk bedsheets and it was a spruce outline of the wood with a heart up above it.

I blushed a bright red then kissed him. He picked me up while still kissing me and put me on the bed. He took my pants off and my shirt. He took his cloths off too. He took our under where off and he went low and sucked on my dick. I moaned and he got on top of me and made my dick into him. He went up and down on me. I moaned more then I warned that I was about to cum and he went up and down faster. I cum  and he did too. I licked it and he moaned. After we had you know what he went into the shower while I cleaned the bed. After that we went to a fancy restaurant called " Le Rose Wine" you could only get in if you were rich and for I know I wasn't. Chase payed to get in and he got us a seat outside where the stars came out. I looked and saw the stars, they were so beautiful.

End of chapter two and if the title got you it's when Chase asked Marshall to be his boyfriend