Everest <3

Chase P.o.v

After I had fought with Marshall and Rocky I hear him cry. I didn't care anymore. I transformed my pup house into my car and went to the snowy mountains to sleep with Everest.

After we talked about the indecent I kissed her. She kissed me back. We went to her pup house and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~/after sex Sean\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished by me cumming in her. It was an accident. We blushed and she moaned. Jake heard that and asked what was wrong. "Nothing Jake just Cha-" she got cut off by Jake. "Why is Chase here?" He asked Everest. "Jake, his heart got broken so he came here" she said a little annoyed. "Oh okay" he said as you could hear him walk off. "Phew that was a close one Everest" I say relived and I get off her. "Yeah I know" she responded. He jumps in his car with Everest and drives back to the Lookout. Everyone looks at me and then hugs me except from Marshall and Rocky, they were to busy making out.

They then all look at Everest, "Chase why is she here?" Skye barked annoyed  "well Skye, she's here because she wanted to come, it's been so long sense she's seen everyone." I say as I bark a little back

She walks up to Marshall and Rocky, then stop kissing and then look at her. She then punches Marshall in the jaw breaking it almost. "Uhhhh" everyone says but me. "You go girl" I shout embarrassed.

She blushed back. Everyone looked at her blush but Skye.

~~~~~~~Night Time~~~~~~~

Marshall was taken to the vet, Rocky not so far behind. Everest desired to stay here for the night. She takes a shower and I join her. She moans when I lick her neak as the water runs down. She bends over cause she dropped her bar of soap she was using and I stuck my d*ck in her. She moaned again and then she backed me up into a wall waiting for me to go in and out.

~~~~~~~~After Shower Sex Sean~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay in bed amazed that we just did it again. She then get up and grabbed something. I wondered what it was until she screamed. I quickly ran in there and see her holding a preagnacy test. It had positive on it! I was going to be a dad.

After we slept we went out, she was sore from last night. I yawned and got up. It was still dark out. I went into the lookout and see Skye and rubble doing "it". I go into the kitchen and cook some steak for me and her.

I guess Rubble and Skye smelled it. Cause Rubble quickly said "So you smell steak Skye?" She sniffed into the air. "Yeah I do Rubble" then went into the kitchen, they then saw me there cooking the steak. Skye got excited "Chasey is that for me!" She squealed. I quickly said No and she then lost her interest.

Rubble left to and then went to his pup house to do it  again. I could hear her moaning outside of the look out as I bring the breakfast in my pup house. As she smelled it she woke up all happy.

That was the end of that chapter. I hope you liked it. BYE <3