Why i did it

Marshall's P.o.v

It was a normal day, I see chase and I go to him. We hug kiss and then we go inside for some food. After that we went back outside, we played tag with the other pups for awhile until we couldn't find Chase. We searched all over our boundary but still couldn't find him. We searched in all the pup houses.

We told Ryder that we couldn't find him and he called his pup tag. We heard a ring from under a been bag. We look under and we only saw his collar.

I worried more and more cause we couldn't find him. I then hear a yell come from the woods. I look out the window and see Chase bloody and scratches all over him.

I run outside and tell everyone I found him.

They all run to me and they saw him. They asked who did this to him but he said nothing. Then He passed out.

~~~~~\Time skip/~~~~~~~~~

I see him wake up. I hug him tight but then he says something very soft that I early could hear but read it out he said "Marshall I love you". I cry at him saying that. He passed out again.

It was morning, Chase was still asleep so I hopped down and went back to the lookout to make him breakfast. I then see rocky coming over "Hey, Marshall" he said with a smile "How's Chase doing?"
I respond "He's doing a lot better then last night but I think he has to stay at the vets for another night.

He then kisses me and takes me to his pup house. I kiss back and then he tried to lay me down on his bed and have sex with me.

I enjoyed every second of it even tho my heart belonged to Chase I just had to. I slept in Rocky's arms that night. Before I could say a word we were doing it again but this time in my pup house. I then hear chase coming but didn't bother. So we kept doing it. Then I see the door open and chase was standing there tears in his eyes. I try and go to him but he punched me to the ground. He then yells at me "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" then he looks at Rocky "AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU" he then throws the wedding ring at Rocky. I then start crying he tried to comfort me but I snapped at him. I then she chase transform his pup house to his car. He went to sleep and the snowy mountains with Everest.

That's the end of this chapter, I hope you liked it. BYE <3