Chase's past

No ones p.o.v

It was a normal day for the pups except Chase, he was with his mom, they were out in the woods looking for animals.

They found a deer and her fawn, they hear something and run away. Chase's mom looks around for what made the noise and put chase in a bush.

She then saw eyes be hide her. It was a wolf she tried to fight it off but it was to strong. She died but before she did she was crying and out him close to kiss him goodbye.

She tried to limp away so chase could run but it was too late she was dead. He ran as fast as he could scratched up from thorn bushes and more. Once he got back he just sat there and cried.

Everyone came over and asked what happened, then Ryder came and picked him up and asked what happened. Chase said in a crying voice "t t the w w w wolf k k killed m my m mother".

Ryder took him inside and set him down so he could rest and calm down. All the pups followed him and realised what a wolf was. He also showed him a mark where the wolf bit him.

At night chase was crying himself to sleep remembering what happened to him 4 years ago and now it's like the same but with Marshall. He then saw Everest sleeping and then remembered her and smiled. He stoped crying and went outside. It was a full moon tonight, he looked at it then he started to fill a pain in his head and scream a loud scream.

All the others came out from the noise and saw me transform into a werewolf. I then ran off into the woods.

When I was thick into the woods I met another pup wolf. "Hi" she said excited.

I looked at her confused, she was a gray and white wolf that had purple eyes. I blushed. She smiled and told me her name. "Hi my name is Lila"

I told her my name too "hi my name is Chase" she blushed too. She told me I had blue fur and a black under belly.

Well... sorry I just wanted to. This is the end of this chapter. I will be writing daily now so don't worry. BYE <3