SURPRISE PARTY!!???

Chase's P.o.v

I take him to a expensive and fancy restaurant called " Le Rose Wine" after a few minutes of waiting the waitress came out side to take out order. I orders us a bottle of red wine and some lobster tail with garlic sauce on it and some steak. After an hour or so our food comes.

It smells amazing.

I look up and see Marshall drooling all over it. " Go ahead and dig in Marshall" I say waiting for him to dive into his food. He makes a mess while I eat my lobster tail with out making it of the plate or on my fur. Then the waitress comes back and asks if we were done or still eating. Marshall quickly said "We are done eating, thank you." She leaves and comes back a few seconds with a check. "128.00 Dollars!" Marshall yells but not too Loud. "Its okay Marshall, I got this" I say pulling my credit card out. "But it's my turn to repay you." He whimpered. "Fine, if you really wanna pay for it, go ahead." I say making him smile. He payed with cash and when he's not looking I take his money back and put my card on the table. She takes the check and I put Marshall's money back in is back pack. After a little while at the park.

We go home and we don't want any one to know our secret. We went into our own Puphouse. I see Marshall take something but I didn't ask. I then hear a tiny scream from Marshall and go to his puphouse. "What's wrong Marshall!?!?" I quickly ask? He said he just fell and that startled him. I walk back to my pup house and fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later and I go in the look out. Then I hear everyone scream "SURPRISE!!" I then ask what was going on? "Marshall, Dude told us about you two love birds." Said Zuma.

"Marshall" I mutter

He was in his pup house already and was sleeping. I go to Skye's pup house to apologies. I go up to her and she kissed me. I suddenly melt into the kiss and then snap out of it. "Skye... I came here to apologies." I say nervous "oh...right. It's fine" she says while smiling.

That was that chapter tell me what you think of it and if you liked it or not