Chapter 3

Josh's POV

"Josh, baby you're okay! Oh god honey don't do that to me!" Mom cries as I open my eyes and look at her, confusion taking over my mind.

I thought I was dead...fuck not another failed attempt...

"Mr. Dun, how are you feeling?" A man dressed in white asks.

I shrug, "Got a headache..."

Probably because I have the mother of all hangovers right now, along with wires and shit attached to me.

"Yes, hangovers are no fun are they?" The man in white chuckles.

"Anyway, Joshua you are recovering perfectly. We managed to get oxygen into you just in time. A minute more and you wouldn't have made it." He says as my face falls into a disappointed pout.

"Now while you were passed out your mother and I have been discussing why this took place and what to do next." He continues.

I look at my mom as she begins to cry, soft weeps of pain. This can't be good...

"We have decided to take you to Columbus Mental Hospital until you're more stable mentally." He says as my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

"W-What the fuck?! M-mom...please d-don't let me g-go to a m-mental hospital. I-Im not c-crazy!" I panic as tears fall and breaths shorten.

"Im s-sorry baby..." Mom sobs as she hugs me tight.

"M-Mom no, p-please..." I beg.

"Im sorry Joshua. Right now CMH, Columbus Mental Hospital, are making room for you to move in. You will be taken there in about two days at the most. You have a few days to say goodbye." He says as he walks over to the machines, turning everything off.

He takes the wires and crap out of me while I look at my mom's tear soaked face.

"Okay Joshua, all good to go. You will get a knock at the door with some people to take you." He smiles.

I nod and get up, feeling nothing but negative emotions in my aching body. I walk out of the room with my mom and go to the front desk.

"Ah, Joshua is checking out." Mom says as she wipes her eyes.