Chapter VI

Since the city park was not that far away, it was right around the block, we opted in for walking instead of being a bunch of lazy hoes and driving there. I swear people these days would rather do everything via machinery, it's kind of sad when you think about the old days, but then again I don't care about those, bye Felicia!

It was a sunny day, but since I was not really used to being outside, I secretly was in agony, I could practically feel my skin screaming 'why!?' I tried to get past it by resuming eating my fro-yo, which was in honestly huge portions. More sweetness for me, yay! Although, I would love a different type of candy, if you know what I mean, Nathan Lewis was looking absolutely stunning with the way the mid-autumn sun was shining on him, his usually brown locks - shining lighter than usual. He was a gorgeous man, I could see why every single girl that likes men in this school quakes as he walks past.

It's kind of surprising that he's sticking around his sister and I, I would have thought he'd just go off somewhere with his popular friends, but I don't really see him around them anymore and I can't help but feel guilty. I basically took his sister from their table, may have even ruined some friend ships and been the cause for some arguments. Getting treated somewhat like a human feels nice, I wouldn't want to have it any other way, when I came into the high school, people didn't really mind me, I was just your casual guy, but I sure had to fuck it up, because not soon after people found out I was gay - boom! I'm now the most hated guy in the building.

We soon reached the park entrance, that had a pretty hilarious sign about dog poop - or something along those lines, please do not quote me. The park was beautiful, it was right next to a weirdly placed lake, the water reflecting the sunlight - instantly practically blinding me. Thanks nature, you're being a real good folk right now. "Hey guys! Do you want to go to the lake?" I half-yelled since the Lewis brothers were a little ahead of me - listen, I'm unfit and I was already panting and we just got here, don't judge me, let me live.

Allison turned back at me, as if to wait for me because I was literally crawling on the ground - okay, I'm over-exaggerating I was still walking, or slumping, slumping would be more fitting for the occasion. "You okay there?" Nathan said, brows furrowing at me, stopping dead in his tracks.

I panted, my hands on my knees, nodding at them. "Yeah, I'm fine, very unfit, mouth... Sahara desert, water..." I pointed to the lake.

Nathan's forehead wrinkled in confusion, eyebrows furrowing. He looked back at the lake and pointed at it, I nodded thinking he understood the situation, but then he said "You want me to throw you in the lake? Okay." He started creeping towards me and I started shaking my head vigorously, inching away from him - my eyes widening in horror.