Chapter VIII

"Hell to the no, to the no no, no." I sang as I was being dragged by Allison into the school, I did not want to go today, I even tried to pretend I was sick, but everyone sees past my lies somehow and just forces me outside, into the big, cruel and seemingly colorless world.

"Hell to the yes!" She exclaimed as she pushed my back and made me stumble into the building, I immediately caught a few stares and it was safe to say I was flustered, you see the reason I didn't want to go to the school today was because it's Friday, and Friday meant Nathan's game. I've seen how patriotic this school is about football, it's like a second bloody religion to them! I will never understand these people, why trade your bed for a ball?

It was no secret that Allison was forcing me to go here, I wasn't sure if I really wanted this though, usually nobody could force me to do anything, but when it comes to Nate, oh boy, he's like a weak spot of mine that I can't seem to cover up, I was glad Allison wasn't suspecting any feelings to Nathan coming from me, I mean the guy is like seriously hot, and I'm like, seriously gay. 

After I regained my dignity, or at least whatever was left of it, I sighed and checked my watch. Yes people, I'm very fancy, I have a watch, that was like twenty dollars - class over here. The watch read seven fifty-five, which meant the school bell was going to ring in five minutes. You know? I will never understand the school board, why put the worst classes at the beginning of seemingly good days? Like for example, here I am, on a beautiful Friday morning - obviously dreading school and whatnot, but did they really have to worsen the situation and make AP biology my first period?

I'm pretty sure you've already noticed how much I hated Mrs. Sunshine, she was the devil's incarnation, unleashing hell on groups of innocent students, she was this old woman, who seemed harmless at first glance, but oh boy, say something or rather do something wrong (sometimes morally nothing wrong) and the snake will immediately hop on your ass and give you detention, I've only had detention from her once, but something is telling me, that the one time - was most definitely not the last.

Allison had stuck around me for a few minutes before muttering that she had to kick someone's ass, but I didn't really pay attention, Allison was a fierce lady, she would rather bash your head in with a rock than talk it out, like a normal person would, Allison. I just shrugged, letting Allison do her business, what I won't see, I won't know, right? I put the books that I didn't need in my locker and picked out my biology book and notes, I turned on my heel, trying to look like a queen while I closed my locker - to say the least, I got stares and they were not the ones filled with admiration. I suddenly looked down, blushing a little and trudged my way to the classroom.

As soon as I had entered the classroom, I was rendered surprised, I saw Nathan sitting in the spot where Allison would usually sit next to me. My desk was in the front row, near the window, and Nathan's desk was right behind it. I furrowed my brows as I approached my desk with Nathan in the other seat, it looked as if he pretended not to seem me so I cleared my throat, loudly "Henlo, Nate." I said with a simple and basic tone.