Sequel: Mondo Profondo ♙

♙Description:

♙Description:

Queen Melanie and Princess Sarina wanted a child, and whether the circumstances were pleasant or not, the fate of hand gave them one. With the little one now clawing onto their sides, the two Royals realized why so many couples divorced after having a baby.

They didn't want to be like that.

They had to push through this.

Together.

♙Sample:

It was a well-known fact that the United Kingdom had a bit of a problem when it came to bearing successors. After all, the two ruling monarchs were both women and, many controverted the reality of the situation, but one of them once bore the label of peasant. She wasn't even a pureblood, her biology of a Halfling. This all made it quite easy for other countries to plant seeds to sprout political instability.

Whilst implanting new changes within the kingdom, it was undeniable that it was fragile. Although trying to mask it, the kingdom was crumbling from within.

That is, until, a halt came to these effects as the kingdom received its first successor. However, throwing gasoline onto fire, other countries earned more bargaining chips in their struggle against the kingdom. The child, the one who would one day wear the crown, was adopted.

Oh, this sparked many changes.

For everyone.

No one had known what suddenly empowered the Queen to want to have a child, but it was unexpected when she announced that they adopted a child. It was mere months after the marriage of Queen Melanie and Princess Sarina, including the Princess's coronation, and thus the public figured it should've been expected.

But, taking into account that the two had lived together in the palace for three years before the proposal, why suddenly rush into parenthood when they have been taking their sweet time with everything else?

Then again, the circumstances surrounding the adoption of the child was something to be questioned.

Where did the child come from?

♙Information :

The sequel is up on my channel titled 'Mondo Profondo'. Thank you all for the support in this book and I hope you can support the sequel as well. I love you all!