TF.C9

Jadah enjoyed her daughters company,It was a couple of hours until Jasmines 17th birthday and she was excited and a little bummed at the same time.

It was Jordan's birthday too.

"Oh and right here dad took my to a Easter
Egg-hunt party,They had someone in  a Easter bunny costume.Mom when I tell you I was crying my eyes out!" Jasmine said,As her and her mom both bursted out in a fit of laughs.

Jayceon haven't been to the house since Jadahs been out of jail.He didn't even know she was out.

Jasmine was used to her dad being absent for a couple of days,She was told it was just the way his job was set up.

Jayceon wasn't dumb enough to leave his daughter unattended knowing what kind of field he in.

It's guards watching the house 24/7.

Jasmine checked her phone and gasped."Oh shoot,I'm 5 minutes behind on my hair appointment"

Jadah looked at Jasmine sideways."Its Like 9 at night,You have a hair appointment this late?"

Jadah got up,Following behind Jasmine.

"Mom I'll be fine,My appointments are always late because I don't like her to rush" Jasmine said grabbing her coat out of the hall closet.

Jasmine liked getting her hair done late because she felt the later the better.

Jadah felt kind of skeptical about letting Jasmine go get her hair done so late at night.

"Your dad lets you go?" Jadah asked curious.If the answer was yes,the next time she seen Jayceon IF she seen Jayceon she was going to hurt him.

"Dad doesn't know,I go and come back Mom I promise I'll be fine,it's less than 10 minutes from here anyways"

Jadah put her lips in a straight line and hummed."There and back,I don't want to sound controlling or anything because it's kinda not my place right now.I just want to make sure your safe...How about I have one of the guards come with you? How about they drive you?"

Jasmine chuckled as she slid on her Nike slides.She walked up to her mom and placed a kiss on her cheek."There and back,I promise.Please don't make me ride with Morry,He's annoying"

Both Jadah and Jasmine chuckled.

———————

Jadah was enjoying a warm shower in Jayceons bathroom.Simce she seen how lovely the shower in his room looked she wanted to try it out.

It was magical.

Jadah decided to wash her hair since it's been forever since she's washed with some good ass shampoo.

After rinsing all of the shampoo and conditioner out she was pleased by the length of her hair.Stopping at her collar bone.

She was hoping her hair wasn't damaged or anything due to the weak shampoo the jail had them using,she was sure it was stripping her hair.

She heard a noise come from the bedroom causing her to freeze.She turned the shower off and quickly got out.

Jadah found a towel to wrap around her body.She was sure whoever was in the house was cool because it was security all over the place.

She put her hair into a bun and began to put on the clothes she received from the shopping spree her and Jasmine went on.

Jasmine spent a lot of money on her mom,Well if you want to be precise Jayceon did.

Jasmine used The card Jayceon gave her,she had 2.One for emergencies,The other for shopping.

She spent a little bit of both.She wanted to make sure her mom was straight.