TF3.C11

Jasmine stared at the girl who she was being held hostage with,she stared at the sleeping girl as the dried up blood from her busted lip made her cringe.

Jasmine shook her head and buried her face into her knees that was brung up to her chest.

How could this be happening? On her 17th birthday?

Tears rushed down her face as she began to whelp.She wanted to be home right now.

Jasmine never had to go through things like this,Jayceon made sure none of the tough shit he was involved with never interfered with jasmines life.

Unlike Jordan...All Jordan knew growing up was killed or be killed,eat or starve,Do what needs to be done or get left behind.

Jordan eyes fluttered open,she had a banging headache from the events that happened the other night.

She looked down at her ankle,seeing the blue and purple bruise.It was sprained.

"Shit" she mumbled.

Jasmines head shot up.She quickly wiped her tears and kept her eyes on the girl who looked at her also.

She looks so familiar.Jasmine thought to herself.

Jordan looked at the girl who was staring and rolled her eyes inside of her head at her crying.

She kind of felt bad too.

The door creaked open allowing a line of light to shine in the room.

"C'mon" a deep voice said.

The girls looked at each other suspiciously before Standing up.

Jordan winced at the pain from her sprained ankle but ignored it.Shes felt worst.

She followed behind Jasmine walking with a limp.

The man in all black including a face mask handed them each a change of clothes followed with some hygiene products.

"Follow behind me"

He led them into a spacious and clean bathroom.Jasmine thanked god in her thoughts for the bathroom not being nasty.

So did Jordan.

"Y'all got 45 minutes,not each so hurry up"

45 minutes was not enough for Jordan,her showers alone was 20.

Jordan looked at jasmine as she closed the bathroom door.She furrowed her eyebrows at how much This girl looked like her.

"You can go first"

Jasmine nodded her head and grabbed the plain white t shirt and pair of leggings that the man gave them.

She also grabbed a bar of soap,a towel,and a rag.

Just as Jasmine was about to take her clothes off she looked at Jordan,who was staring at her nails.

Jordan felt jasmines eyes on her and slowly looked at her."we both girls shorty,go ahead I'm not going to look at you".She said with no attitude.

The last thing  she needed was to have beef with the girl she was being abducted with.

Jasmine sighed and continued taking her clothes off.Jordan tried her hardest not to look but noticed a tattoo going down the side of Jasmine.

May 10, My sisters keeper

Nice tattoo.Jordan thought in her her head before going back to staring at the wall.

Home was where she wanted to be
————————

Jadah continuously called jasmines phone praying for an answer each time she called.

"What the fuck!" Jadah yelled.

She ran her hand through her curly hair as terrible thoughts flew threw her head.

The alarm on her phone went off that told her she needed to go meet with the detective.

She sighed and threw her phone in the bed.She then walked over to the closet she put her clothes in and picked ours outfit to wear.

She decided to wear ripped jeans that was cropped at the end with a white jean jacket & shirt finished with white huaraches.

She threw her hair in a bun and put on some shades.

She wasn't in the mood to be bothered by this detective due to the fact her baby girl was missing.

She told Jayceon and he said he would handle it.

She knew how that go.

About an hour later she pulled up to the office in the car Jayceon gave her.

She got out and walked into the building.She went to the desk and cleared her throat gaining the women attention.

"How can I help you?" She asked with a attitude.

"I'm here to see detective Tall"

"Oh yes,he's waiting for you in his office,you San go right up"

Jadah nodded and made her way to the elevator.When she got inside she was happy the elevator was empty because she wanted to call Jasmine again and hopefully get a answer this time.

The phone run and rung until it went to voicemail.

Jadah let out a breath and roughly put her phone back into her purse.

She walked to the detective office and knocked before going inside.

"Yes, I know what the funds are looking like for his funeral and I got it,Hey tell Rakim I'm going to get him a plain ticket and I want him to fly down here"

Jadah didn't speak until the detective got off the phone.

"Hey Ms.Dolas take a seat"

Jadah shook her head and took her shades off."I'm cool,wassup? You said it was urgent right?"

The detective chuckled and sat up in his chair."yeah,I heard Mr.Jayceon is having a huge business meeting tonight,I need you to be there with a microphone on you"

Jadah jerked her head back and tilted it a little."What?"

"You heard me...unless you want to go back to jail,and never get both of your daughter back".He said,saying Both with pressure.

Jadah chuckled and sat her purse on his desk."excuse me?"

"You heard me,your husband killed someone very important to me,so unless you go with my plans and help take him down,I'm taking something special from you and him;your lost twin"

Jadah stared at the man in front of her shocked.She never felt this weak before.The old Jadah would've had something to say right away, a fire comeback.

But he said two things.

Lost.Twin.

Excuse any mistakes,didn't proof read