TF3.C28

Jasmine, Jadah, and Jayceon rushed into the hospital. After a couple hours on Jayceon private jet they got there as soon as they could.

"Jordan Dolas?" Jadah said, shakily to the front desk.

The lady typed up Jordan name. "Room 106"

All three quickly walked to the room. All kinds of thoughts was running through their minds.

Jasmine chewed on her bottom lip."here's the room!" She said waking up to the door.

Jayceon knocked. Jadah sucked her teeth and pushed him out of the way, walking into the room.

Jordan laid there sleep. Sponge bob played o the tv and she had a half eaten burger on a tray next to her bed.

Jadah froze. She hasn't seen her daughter in 10 years. Even though Jordan and jasmine was twins Jordan looked more like Jadah, but had Jayceons personality.

A tear formed in her eye before she came back to her senses. She quickly whipped her eye and went up to Jordan bed.

"Look at my baby, all these bruises on her"

Jayceon stares at Jordan. Last time he seen her she was disrespectful, but right now all that was in the past. He was thankful she's ok.

"Jasmine, who told you she's in the hospital?" Jayceon said looking at jasmine.

"Jayceon , does that matter right now?" Jadah said looking at Jayceon. Jayceon looked at Jadah and rolled his eyes.

"Her brother, well...yeah her brother" jasmine said. Her eyes was stuck on Jordan. She wanted to hug her sister so badly.

"Dad...Mom....are you guys together?" Jasmine asked with her eyebrows furrowed. Right now maybe wasn't the time but she had to know.

Jadah and Jayceon looked At each other before looking at jasmine."no, jasmine me and your dad are not together". Jadah said.

Jasmine bit her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"What the fuck?" Jordan said. With sleepiness in her voice.

All eyes went to her.She looked at jasmine first, then Jayceon, and finally Jadah.

"Mom?" Jordan said squinting her eyes.

"Yes baby. Mommy here" Jadah said sitting by Jordan's bed.

"Mom..I'm so happy your here I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for n-"

"Shhh it's ok...Jordan your ok, I understand but right now what's more important is your health" Jadah said with her hand on Jordan forehead.

Jordan looked at Jayceon."Dad, I'm sorry for being disrespectful and not giving you a chance."

Jayceon nodded."you coo Jorjor. You aight ok?"

Tears started to pour from Jordan's eyes. Jasmine raised her eyebrows because she never seen Jordan so emotional.

"I missed y'all so much, I've been being so stubborn. Trying to hide my feelings but it's killing me on the inside. Can I please come home?" Jordan said wiping her eyes with her good hand.

Jadah nodded. "Of course you can. That's not even a question"

"Now we can finally be a family. Start off where we left" Jordan said weakly smiling.

Jayceon look at Jadah. He shook his head and sat down next to jasmine on the Couch.

There wasn't a family anymore.

————————

A few days later, Jordan was out of the hospital. She was in a wheel chair due to her leg.

Jordan and jasmine  was at  Jordan house, or old house you can say.

Jordan was moving in with Jayceon next week. She was excited, she was also a little bummed out when she was told Jadah and Jayceon wasn't together anymore.

Jasmine sat on Jordan's bed eating some popcorn chicken from rally's. She was watching YouTube on her phone while Jordan listened to music.

William busted in the room. Causing Jordan and jasmine to look at him with a mug.

"Damn William what did I tell yo' ugly ass about busting in my fucking room!" Jordan said putting her headphones back in.

William sucked his teeth and threw a sack of weed at Jordan. "Roll up"

Jasmine sat up, gathering her trash. She was looking comfy today in her black polo joggers, black polo shirt with the red horse, and brown man uggs.

Her hair was up in a curly bun. She looked at William and bit her bottom lip. He had a fresh line up, so he was looking extra snack-ish .

"Well I'll leave y'all to it. When y'all get done I'll finish packing your stuff okay Jordan ?" Jasmine said standing up.

William just stared at jasmine. She was ignoring him and he didn't like that.

When jasmine walked out of the room he followed behind her."aye?"

Jasmine stopped and turned on her heels."yes?"

Jasmine wasn't intentionally ignoring William. She just didn't think there was anything for them to talk about.

"So you can't say hi? Damn you didn't even speak" William said walking closer to jasmine.

"My bad will, my mind just been everywhere. Wassup? How you doing?" Jasmine said putting her hands in her pockets. She was getting nervous talking to William and she didn't know why.

William scoffed."give me a hug ma"

Jasmine hesitated at first, but she eventually gave in.

The hug was long, and a little romantic. So she pushed away. William licked his lips then smiled."You smell good, I wonder how you taste"

Jasmine gasped."William! You have a girlfriend"

"Yeah, about that". He said smiling.

Jasmine rolled her eyes."you guys will be back together in no time. Bye William I'm about to go get some more rally's"

As jasmine walked off Williams phone went off.

it was his girlfriend, and she had texted him.

🚮:I'm pregnant...& I'm keeping it. So please man up. For your child