2. Schedule

Authors Note: Hello everyone who is still reading! I hope y'all enjoying  the book so far! Please remember to VOTE & COMMENT!

Chapter Two 

"Kat I see you're here in time, as expected. Do you have any questions on what had to be done by the end of tomorrow - have you started making arrangements yet or have you not got hat far yet?" Tom says as he squeezes my shoulder walking toward the stage where I can already see the boys mucking around. Harry walking hastily toward them as he could tell this was business talk and didn't want to interfere.

Wait. What. "I thought the schedule you gave me was for me to complete today, you said today 3pm?" I ask, feeling a bit stupid for miss hearing.

"Oh no, I must have told you today! Love did you seriously finish all of this today! You wont have anything to do tomorrow! But I’m surprised one could even get that much done in a few hours" he squeezes my shoulder as if to say sorry. 

"To be honest, I didn’t have a problem completing it. It was a rush but I’m sure you have much more for me to do Tom” I say chuckling a little and shaking my head with self-pity.

 “ Well now that you mention it, I do. You can personally try get the dim wit in order, find out what he wants changed on his schedule and what he wants to do” gesturing to Harry who’s pretending to waltz with Niall. We both laugh and I think to myself… I have never felt more appreciated by a possible Boss.

  “Any who, make sure he sorted tomorrow and make sure he’s on time to sound check and take him somewhere in Sydney. He’s been banging on about ‘ exploring the outback’” I laugh at him mocking Harry’s voice.

  “Tom, is he aware that the ‘outback’ (mocking his English accent) is not near Sydney?… he’d have to travel inland a couple hours?” he laughs at my attempt at an English accent.

  “Ha-ha yeah, no I don’t think he does but take him somewhere. Make sure you get the schedule done though,” he says laughing.

“Yeah no worries, I’ll just read up on the documents you left for me now and make a few calls to confirm the things on my list. Let me know if you need me. Ill be at dressing room 4” I say making my way up to the stage and into the backstage area.

  “Alright Kat, I’m very pleased with your work so far” I nod back smiling.

 Harry's Point of View

As she walks away I wonder if this one will be as rude. She doesn’t seem rude though. The way I saw her laughing with Tom I assume she has some good banter. Tom’s pretty hard to get a laugh out off. I eben find it challenging myself sometimes. As she's walking away i notice the back of her tank is the name of one of my favourite Aussie bands; Tinie Tempah. You can tell shes cut it though, because i have the exact same shirt, only it's a T-shirt. 

 “Hey daydreamer!” Louis tackles me to the floor.

“Hey children!” Tom yells.

“Lets A, get this sound check underway and B welcome Kat, be nice. Although at this point I’m sure she can handle you all under the influence of 5 red bulls and a mars bar” Tom smirks.

 “Hey! That was mean you know I’m always hungry!” Naill whines.

I don’t know about that one Tom. Thinking about it now I don’t think I’ve met a girl that’s really been able to get it… at least enough to manage my schedule and be assistant production manager. She’s young too; probably doesn’t have the experience but mum always told me to not judge a book by its cover. And I must admit, what a nice looking cover… hair past her waist, eyes a baby blue and I bet she’d be one of those girls that would look perfect waking up. Either way, I had my eye on one of the lighting staff. Cute little blonde.