5. Jeans

Hello my darlings today I had the day off so I found myself updating more than usual <3 Here’s to Sarah’s birthday and Kat getting the job! Defiantly the start of some craziness <3 DON’T FORGET TO VOTE xxx

 “You really think I should wear this” I ask Sarah as she’s taking instagram photos of me in some black high waisted jeans and a stussy white crop. It’s pretty much my style anyway but I don’t usually show off my body in such tight fitting clothes. I do however like how the high waited jeans compliment my small waist and show off my curves. Although I wouldn’t have tried it is Sarah didn’t beg me to, I’m glad she did. And the crops nice too, I’m a fan of Stussy. 

“You know what your wearing then? “I ask Sarah pushing her phone down.

“Yeah, ill just wear my ‘little black dress’ so they can watch enter the room” She laughs hysterically.

“Wow, good job you’ve learnt some lyrics. Bonus points” I sarcastically say looking in the mirror at my new sense of confidence that the day brought.

“Yeah well, you do it! Every concert we’ve been too you’d learn the lyrics before hand so you wont look like a noob” She jokes. I shake my head because I know its true. I don’t want to look like a random that showed up not being able to yell along.

“Alright well just buy the jeans and top and ill but this dress and were done. Its like 2:30pm now we got to get home. Shotty the shower first. Its my birthday” Sarah mentions for the 50th time.

 “No worries, you want to drive?” I ask smirking to myself.

  “You’ll let me drive your car?” Sarah says stunned as she’s putting her pin into the efpos machine. 

 “I don’t need anymore do I, not for a while at least” I say calmly so I don’t give away the fact that I’m over the moon.

  “Shit no way! Thank you!” Sarah yells and hugs me. She was looking for a car but hadn’t found one yet so I thought it would be a nice addition as a present if I had gotten the job. Which I have. Mental party.

  “No worries, happy birthday again girl” I say putting in my pin to pay for my clothes.

 “Eyelashes too much?” Sarah asks

“Never” I laugh.

We arrive at the arena 15 minutes to 5 and I’m looking at myself in the lift mirror. I liked how I did my winged eyeliner this time with my lashes and red lips. I should do it more often. But I can never be bothered.  Sarah’s looking stunning wearing her simple black dress with her air curled and a pair of coloured heels. Very girly, but the simplicity of her black dress gives her an edge. It cuts into her waist showing he figure much like my jeans and I must say I’m going to miss our girl night outs. We exit the elevator to the backstage only to see Naill anxiously waiting playing with his thumbs. As he looks up it looks as if he had a mental debate of either being his usual self and to act normal. He chose himself. 

“There she is, my date for this evening!” he says loud enough for all the boys to hear. Zayn laughs under his breath and elbows Louis. They both have gorgeous girlfriends so they wouldn’t try steal her anyway but you can tell they

Are proud of Niall in this moment. Sar on the other hand is confused as all shit because I haven’t filled her in on Niall’s creeper behavior as of yet. I just nod and give her a ‘just go with it’ look.

“Yeah I’m sorry who are you,” she says quite confidently. I laugh under my breath as well as the rest of the boys.

“Niall, please to meet you Sarah” He says in his darling Irish accent taken back by her confidence.