16. The London Eye

Authors Note: For all hard core WFS readers turn on ; Kiss me – Ed Sheeran, followed by This - Edsheeran, when reading this… it makes the read epic – at least it made the writing processes epic for me. If this were to be a movie the backing music for the London eye scene/chapter would be these two songs.  Let me know how it goes for you x

Chapter 16 

The London Eye 

Katerina’s Point of View

“ I don’t know what this is Kat” he says whispering into my ear. His hot breath warming my body. He squeezes my body closer and I answer him.

“I don’t know either”, I turn around so that I’m facing him, still in his arms.

“Thank you for taking me here”, I breathe.

“I wanted you to really see the beauty in this place, I know we’re only here for a day but I hope you have enjoyed it” he whispers. Our lips are brushing as we speak; not yet touching – not just yet. I push loose parts of his hair of his face over and over in a stroking motion. He moves his face into my palm kissing it lightly, leaving hot, wet kisses, causing my heart to beat so deep, so fast – that I wonder if he can see my chest moving faster with very kiss. He lightly sucks on the side of my hand nibbling at it, flicking his tongue cheekily underneath his firmly planted lips, eyes closed. I watch him, captivated, in trance of him and so, so turned on as he continues to work his tongue on the side of my hand. He opens his jaded eyes and just looks at me removing his lips from my now burning hand. It’s been a few minutes of silence and we haven’t spoken a word. Words or any form of dialogue would just cheapen everything, the way we are studying each other’s flaws, each other’s freckles we don’t need words – it’s perfect. He slightly smiles as he looks down onto my forehead tracing my birthmark in a love heart before lightly placing a light, wet kiss on it. He tucks a loose curl behind my ear, drawing his finger down the outline of my jaw to my chin before tilting it upwards to meet his lips. Our lips mold together in one very soft kiss, before Harry pushes my against the glass inserting his tongue into my mouth. The taste of spearmint once again fills my mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck and my fingers find their way into his curls, tugging at them eagerly. I’m completely consumed by him as he moves his hands under my shirt feeling my back, and moving lower griping my bum, squeezing at it gently, yet urgently. As we continue to kiss, now more passionately, desperately more seriously he pushes his body up against mine, solidifying us in the position we are in now. With his right hand he grabs my leg by the back of my thigh, wrapping it around his waist. He feels every inch from my ankle, right up to my bum, now beginning to kiss my neck harshly. He knows my weakness now - he kisses at the crook of my neck and I let out a needing moan causing him to just kiss, bite, suck harder.  My body is in complete ecstasy by his touch.  I’m breathless, speechless and so darn captivated by this man before me.

“Let’s get out of here beautiful” he breathes unsteadily.

“Mhmm” I moan. Still kissing sucking at my neck he pulls out his phone to text someone.

*Thanks mate*

And all the sudden the capsule starts to move down. Harry turns me around still holding me tightly, so I can see London in all its enchanting glory. I look out at the city as it descends back to the ground, back to reality and I start to feel melancholic, as the capsule was like our little bubble. Our world. Where no one else existed – only us. Just Harry and I.

“Thank you” I whisper, trying to make as little noise as possible. I don’t want anything to ruien this moment.

“No, Thank you” He breathes into my neck kissing it for the last time before we arrive at the bottom.