Case 7

Naru eventually went back with Lin to finish the case once and for all. Me and Madoka we're still shocked at what had taken place. Baby Gene started to stay near my side and wouldn't let me leave him even for a moment. My poor baby I must of scared him.

Naru Pov

Lin and I arrived back to the house where the hay rings were taking place. I want to get this over and done with so will be able to go back and comfort the two most important people in my life.

"Naru! How's Mai? Is she alright?" Ayako started asking rapidly.

"Is she going to be alright? How's Gene?" Monk began to question.

"Mai and Gene are alright. Mai had a dream and initially scared Gene. I found out information that correlate's to what Yasuhara has found out. The fathers name was Sasori, the wife Keikio and there son was named Garra. Sasori had turned many people into puppets by first striping them then raped them, before dumping there 'finished' bodies into the pond out back. Eventually they were facing poverty and they fought. Soon Sasori did the same deeds to his family. Afterwards he did the same to himself."

The team was horrified. There shocked expressions and coming close to tears.

"This is why I don't want Mai and Gene coming here. Also why I want to get this done TODAY."

With that everyone scurried off to their assigned duties to finish. One way or another this will be over. I won't let anyone or spirit threaten my family.

Madoka Pov

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if Noll and  Mai have a connection much like what Noll and Eugene had. But how did the connection connect to them and when? The development of the connection is important, if it was over time then Noll can't use his powers and risk it. But if it was an instant connection then that would be perfect. If it was an instant connection then that means they are compatible to bounce each other's PK and filter it through one another.

Flashback

"Madoka."

"Yes Lin?" I turn away from Noll comforting Mai and Baby Gene, to look at my boyfriend Lin.

"I don't know how, but right before you called Noll he froze like he would when he felt Gene was in trouble. I don't even think he realized it happened. This isn't the first time either. All the other times Mai was in trouble he would freeze for a second before rushing after her."

"Could they have a connection link?"

"I would assume so. The next step would be a mental link. With how their relationship is progressing and becoming closer I assume it will happen soon." 

"I see... They could already have the mind link but don't know it. You know how Noll would just think nothing of it especially when he's been suppressing his feelings for Mai for so long. And Mai would think it's Gene and ignore it."

"That's true." Lin sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see how this develops."

Flashback end brought to you by Doctor Who

Hmmm... Maybe I can get Yasu to help?