Ta Da

My new Double Standards series book is almost ready!! I know all my Harper lover's can't wait! If you haven't read Double Standards I highly suggest you give it a chance! Promise you'll love it! Now here's a sneak peek at Demarco's book!

~ALERT~ This book is apart of the Double Standards Series. You must read Double Standards to understand  this story.

It will be fun Ivy, they said. You deserve a night out, they said. What they failed to mention was that I would nearly loose my life by some dark stranger covered in tattoos. My fiancee recently jipped me at the alter and my friends insisted a night out on the town was just what I needed to make a comeback. After hour's of their badgering, I pulled myself from my tissue covered bed and allowed them to doll me up. Then it all happened to quickly. One moment I was sipping my drink and feeling fine as rain for the first time since my fiancee ran out on me. The next moment gunshots rang out through the club and everyone scattered including my friend's. As for me, I dove under the table. Soon a male's feet came into view and I don't know why, but I slid my hand from under the table and snapped a picture with my phone. Suddenly the table flipped away and eye's that had no soul bore into mine.

Samantha's gone but I live with her everyday. I carry her everywhere. I'll never love another, in fact I don't even want to. It's been two year's now since she was taken from me and the pain only grows. In those two year's I've built an Empire like none other, an Empire so strong, so powerful even the God's fear it. I'm known now not as Demarco Harper but the man with no heart, and for two very strong reasons. One being I show no mercy, two being I kill all my victims by the heart. No one needs a heart. A heart will get you killed. That's my last thought as I enter my enemies night club to collect a few more hearts.