Episode 4

The End

Dean: You know, it's kinda funny talking to a messenger of God on a cell phone. You know, like watching a Hell's angel on a moped.

Castiel: This isn't funny, Dean! The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!

Dean: Lucifer's wearing you to prom.

Sam: I guess I expected more of reaction... panic maybe.

Dean: I guess I'm a little numb to earth-shattering revelations at this point.

Dean: We're not stronger when we're together... I think we're weaker. Because what we have... love, family, whatever it is... they are always gonna use it against us. We're better off apart.

Zachariah: We'll let you marinade a bit. Three days.

Zachariah: This is what happens to the world is you continue to say no to Michael.

Dean 09: Rhonda Hurley. We were 19. She made us try on her undies... they were pink, satiny... and you know what? We kind of liked it.

Dean 09: You don't have to cuff me. What, you don't trust yourself?

Dean 14: No. Absolutely not.

Dean: Dick.

Dean 14: Took me five years. Tonight I'm gonna kill the Devil.

Castiel: What I like 'past you'.

Castiel: OK, if you don't like "reckless"..."insourciant", maybe?

Dean 14: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said yes.

Dean 09: Yes? You mean...

Dean 14: That's right. The big yes to the Devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom.

Dean 14: When you get back, you say yes. Say yes to Michael.

Dean 09: Well, go ahead, kill me.

Lucifer: Kill you? Don't you think that would be a little... redurant? I'm sorry, it must be painful, speaking to me in this shape. But it had to be your brother. It had to be. You don't have to be afraid of me, Dean. What do you think I'm going to do?

Dean 09: I don't know, maybe deep-fry the planet.

Lucifer: Why? Why would I want to destroy this stunning thing? Beautiful in a trillion different ways. The last perfect handiwork of God. Ever hear the story of my fall from grace?

Dean 09: Oh good God, you're not gonna tell me a bedtime story, are you? My stomach's almost out of bile.

Dean: Don't ever change.

Castiel: How did Zachariah find you?

Dean: Long story. Let's just stay away from Jehovah's Witnesses from now on.

Dean: You're not fooling me, you know that, with this "sympathy for the devil" crap. I know what you are.