Episode 8

Changing Channels

Dean: Well, whatever it was it chased Mr Randolf through the woods, smashed to his front door, followed him up the stairs and killed him in his bedroom. Is that common, a bear doing all that?

Cop: Depends how pissed of it is, I guess? That make a girlman weep and bears.

Sam: Right... Now, what about Mrs Randolf? The file says she saw the whole thing.

Cop: Yeah, she did. My heart goes out to that poor woman.

Dean: And she said bear?

Dean: I'm gonna need a bigger mouth.(Sam walks in) Hey there Sam, what's happening?

Sam: Oh nothing, just the end of the world. You're gonna need a bigger mouth. Hey uh, have you done your research yet?

Dean: Oh yeah, all kinds of research, all right.

Sam: Yeah?

Half-Naked Woman: Oh Dean, we have some more research to do.

Sam: Dean.

Dean: Son of a bitch.

Dean: What the hell?

Nurses: Doctor.

Sam: Doctor?

Nurse: Doctor, seriously!

Sam: What?

Nurse: Seriously, you are brilliant, you know that. And a coward. You're a brilliant coward.

Sam: Uh, what are you talking about?

Nurse: As if you don't know!

Mrs Randolph: Well, it's impossible, but I could have sworn I saw... the Incredible Hulk.

Sam: The Incredible Hulk?

Dean: Bana or Norton?

Mrs Randolph: Oh no, those movies were terrible. The TV Hulk.

Dean: Lou Ferrigno?

Dean: I'm wearing sunglasses at night. You know who does that? No-talent douche bags.

Sam: Maybe the stake didn't work because it wasn't the Trickster.

Dean: Call it personal experience, but nobody gets that angry unless you're talking about their family.

Sam: Then help us stop it.

Trickster: It can't be stopped.

Woman: I've got genital herpes.

Older Man: I've got genital herpes.

Sam: Seriously?

Dean: Hey. You're the one who said play our roles. So uh...

Sam: Yeah. Right. I've... got... genital herpes.

Woman: I tried to be responsible.

Older Man: Did I try.

Sam: But now I take twice daily Herpexia, to reduce my chances of passing it on.