Kuanlin|Don't

It was just an ordinary day. As usual you went to your favorite bridge, you really like how the sound of the river water gave you chills and how peaceful it is right there which really suit your personality.

As soon as you arrived at a beach, you just went straight to the bridge. "Isn't it relaxing here?" A voice asked you. You turned around and saw a tall figure, he wore a snapback, his outfit were black and white themed. "It is," you smiled.

His eyes, they're no happiness in it. He looked miserable, hopeless. "It's nice talking to you," He said.

"You too, hope i can meet you again soon," You bowed. He sighed "Don't hope too much."

It was hard for you to understand what he actually meant. He left you dumbfounded. "Okay WHAT WAS THAT?!" You whisper-yelled at yourself. You stared at him as he stood at the railings, crying to himself. "He's hesitating, you should stop him," your inner self said.

You ran to him and hugged him from behind. "Please, there's someone who love and care about you out there. Don't!" You automatically cried because you experienced the same thing. No one likes you, you overthink, you're a negative person. Seeing people happy and smile is enough for you to feel a little better.

He sobbed and you helped him to calm down. "Who are you? Why are you helping me? Why did you stop me?" He hugged you tighter.

"I'm no one, I'm only helping because my father used to tell me that life is worth living, i stopped you because i want you to see on the bright side. You might think no one likes you or you're worthless because of 1 person but that's only one person's opinion. Look into the bright side in order to be happy," i patted his back slowly.

"Thank you," he finally showed his face. His eyes were red. "Dont thank me yet," i wiped his eyes using my thumb. I leaded him to my car and brought him to my apartment.

"Hello Ms.Song," you bowed to your neighbor. She rolled her eyes and made a disgusted face but you shrugged it off. Your neighbors never like you because of 1 rumor. You were accused for hitting Ms.Song's daughter. Actually, her daughter framed you.

"Why did she act like that?" The guy asked as you guys were inside. "They never like me," you flashed a faint smile.

"What's your name actually?" You changed the topic. "Lai Kuanlin, call me Kuanlin. How 'bout you?"

"Y/n,"

"That's a beautiful name, it suits you," he smiled but it's a different smile. It was sincere. "Likewise, anyways wait here I'll make you hot chocolate," you ruffled his hair.

"We just met, Its impossible for me to like him. Even if i like him, he doesn't," you rested your head on the kitchen's counter. "It's possible," Kuanlin said out of nowhere. Your eyes went wide and you stared at him as he stared into you eyes smiling widely.

"But we just met," i said softly. "Who cares?" He smiled then hugged you tightly as if you're his prized possession that he doesn't want to let go. Your smile grew bigger when he patted your back the same way you patted his back before.

"I like you," you said shamelessly

"I love you," he held your shoulders and forced you to face him. You giggled and he winked.
__________________________

(A/N)
Hello beauties! How was it? Tell me if you want part 2 to this. I love you! You're pretty as always!❤️✨