Jinyoung| Ideal Type

You were munching your food while scrolling through your twitter. You nearly choked when you saw a post from allkpop, it's a scandal about Bae Jinyoung. Your boyfriend.

"A fan saw Wanna one's Jinyoung with IOI's Yoojung in a bookstore"

You clicked the link and read through it. To your surprised, it's real. Baejin really did go to the bookstore with her. You felt the pain in your heart, so you clenched it. You were down but you had the guts to read the comments.

I thought baejin got a girlfriend, whatta player

I ship them oMG!! CAN I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO WOULD LOOK AT ME LIKE JINYOUNG LOOKED AT YOOJUNg?!

It aint cute wtaf

I once saw baejin with his girlfriend, she's an angel. She saw me taking pictures and she called me, biTDGDHSV i was scared but instead she insisted on taking my pic with baejin!!

Allkpop needs to stop omFg, baejin got a girlfriend.

Guys why are you telling us about baejin's gf? Whoever she is, she's no match with jinyoung. Yoojung is prettier. Cmon!

You've had enough, you stopped reading all the comments. Although some of them complimented you, but you still feel the pain from the last comment. You felt like you wanna expose your relationship with him but he's worried about the idea of you being attack by sasaengs.

Your phone buzzed.

Baejin: it's your day off, you wanna go on a date?

You: i'm tired. Sorry.

Baejin: hey whats wrong?

You put your phone down and went to the living room. You sat down and turned the tv on. Sadly, there's nothing to watch. You folded your arms on the couch and rested your head on it. You felt slightly dizzy thinking about the rumor and the comments. "What if i really have no match with him," you thought.

As time passed, you fell asleep. You were sleeping soundly that you didn't realized Jinyoung came into your house. He saw you sleeping on the couch and though it'll be uncomfortable to sleep there, so he picked you up and carried you in bridal style.

You blinked and opened your eyes. "Yah, sleep. Don't mind me," he said softly. With that you closed your eyes and wrapped your hand around his neck. The thought of him going to the bookstore with other girl disappeared by his sweet touch. You forgot about everything.

He placed you on the bed and laid down beside you. He started caressing your hair while singing a lullaby. You felt loved but you're not sure if he really does love you.

"Jinyoungie," you called out. He hummed as response.

"By any chance, where have you been just now?" You pursed your lips.

"I went to the bookstore," he stated. You asked who's with him. "I was with Yoojung," he looked down. You thought he would lie to you but you were wrong. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Baby, i didn't go with her just because i want too, i'm sorry,i love you. You know that," he wiped your tears away, feeling bad. "It's not that, it's just i'm upset by myself that i doubted you," you cried harder. He pulled you into a hug and consoled you.

"I went with her cause hyungs were busy and she's the only one who can help with this," he explained as he handed you a bag filled with chocolates and books. You rested your head on his chest and said thank you.

He planted a kiss on your forehead before placing your head on the pillow. "Sleep first and we'll cook dinner together okay?" He flashed you a sweet smile.

-
"Wake up," you heard someone whispered. You were currently resting your head on Jinyoung's arm. "Don't you wanna go somewhere?"

You slightly shook your head, earning a chuckle from your boyfriend. You turned your body facing him and pulled him closer. Jinyoung admired your sleeping figure. He found it adorable to see how sleepy you were.

Unable to resist any longer, he gave you sweet little kiss. Your lips formed a smile. Soon, more kisses were given. You buried your face in his chest, as your face were getting redder. "Wake up or i'll kiss you more," he giggled.

You didn't do any action, you just smiled instead. He snickered at your action. "Okay i'll throw you in the swimming pool then," he picked you up in bridal style. "Yah! I'm up!" You hit his chest.

"I know you would," he kissed your nose before pushing you lightly in the toilet.

"That little-" you wanted to cursed but realized you spoke too loud. You placed your palm on your mouth.

"After you step out from that bathroom, i'll bite you y/n," he laughed.

-
You finished showering and you forgot to bring your clothes inside the toilet. You called Jinyoung's name bit you didn't get any respond. As soon as you stepped out from the toilet someone hugged you from behind and you knew it was your boyfriend. "I told you i'll bite you right?" He whispered sending shivers.

"Y-yah, you think this is funny?" You stuttered. He sniffed your neck. "You  smell good"

You felt nervous. You've never been in this situation before. He snickered and planted a kiss on your neck. "I wish i recorded your reaction, you were like," he laughed, re-enacting your reaction. You rolled your eyes and took your clothes to the bathroom.

Your cheeks were burning. You've been with him for 6 months but you still feel the butterflies whenever he touch you.

"Y/n, you're my ideal type!" He shouted from outside. You laughed at his cheesy words and smiled to yourself.

For a happy relationship, you need to trust each other.