Daniel| Mrs. Right

[A/n: hello beauties💗 sOo this might be long, brace yo self ;)]

"Why would you bring me here?" You yelled as the loud music filled the backyard. "Because mom asked me to! I wouldn't bring you if it wasn't for mom," Daniel scoffed.

You and Daniel never get along, even after your parents told you he's going to be your husband. From your point of view, he's an arrogant, selfish and dorky but you dont know how lovely he is, how loyal he is.

You and Daniel were standing in the center of backyard waiting for your dates. "What are you wearing? It's ugly," He plainly said without caring about your feelings. "I bet your girlfriend's outfit is uglier!" I stuck out my tongue. "Just you wait," he said under his breathe.

You continued looking around until Daniel called out someone's name that you didn't hear clearly. You look towards his girlfriend, your jaw dropped looking how beautiful his girlfriend is. You suddenly felt insecure about how you dress up. "Hey babe," his girlfriend kissed his cheeks. She introduced herself and offered her hand for a handshake. You smiled and gladly shook her hand.

"Baby," Sungchul, your boyfriend greeted. Your smile suddenly went wide. "I'm Sungchul," he introduced and wanted to shook Daniel's hand but Daniel rolled his eyes instead. "Please give me a moment," i said as i dragged Daniel to the food corner.

"What?!" He asked getting annoyed. "Can you not bring your attitude here? Please don't ruin my date, it's my first," you pleaded. He hummed and went back to his girlfriend.

[time flew]

"When is the fireworks gonna start?" You whined. "Can you shut up? Stop being whiny," Daniel retorted. You stuck your tongue out and folded your arms. "I'm gonna take some drinks for us," Sungchul said, followed by Daniel leaving you alone with his girlfriend.

"Hey y/n, lets sit there," she pointed at the bench near the big tree. "Have Daniel ever call out your name and stare you into the eyes while talking?" She asked out of blue. "Of course he have, he always call my name and talk as if it's serious but actually he wanted to flick my forehead," you chuckled.

"For 2 years i've been with him, he never call out my name and stare into my eyes, do you love him?" She asked. Your eyes went wide by the sudden question. You too, don't know what to answer. "I'm not his girlfriend actually, he paid me to do this but we did date last 2 years. He's different y/n, even he knows that i cheated on him several times he still have the guts to call me his girlfriend, to be my friend. As you can tell I'm the type that doesn't stay with one, once i got one, i find another one," she explained. You were shocked at her honesty.

"But why did he pay you?" You questioned her, not understanding why. "You'll know sooner or later," she giggled.

Your conversation with her were interrupted by the cheering of students. "Lets go!" She ran towards the crowd. You were excited to see what's happening but your excitement turned to disappointment, fear and shocked.

Daniel was there, beating Sungchul without mercy. You closed your mouth with your palm. "Yah! Have you lost your mind?" You pulled Daniel away from Sungchul. "What did you do wrong?" You trembled as your hand caressed Sungchul's face. "Let go! Don't touch him, he's a scum," Daniel slapped your hand from Sungchul.

Daniel dragged you to a quiet place and harshly let go of your hand. "Why? Do you hate me that much? You ruined everything Daniel, my mood, my first date, everything," You cried. "I'm sorry that my parents arrange this marriage, i'm sorry that i'm a pain in the ass, i'm sorry that you have to pick me up after college," you continued sobbing.