Minhyun| Winter Drama

It was winter, so you grabbed your coat. You woke up late and now you're rushing. You're trying to avoid from being late as the boss is so furious when someone's late. Nevertheless, you still like him.

You sat on the bus stop and wait for the bus to come. It's so cold that you were already shivering. A Lamborghini stopped in front of the bus stop. You didn't mind it so you just sat there wrapping your body with your arms.

"Y/n, get inside," you looked at the car and it was Minhyun, your boss who's driving it. You hesitated at first but you're too young to die freezing so you just hopped in.

"Morning boss," you smiled. He wore his sunglasses and drove to your work place. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window.

"Yah, sit straight. This isn't a $300 car," he scoffed. You looked at him and said, "i know."

He chuckled but you didn't realized that. He was so happy to tease you. He thought that you're so cute when you had that annoyed face. By the thought, his cheeks were flushed red.

"Boss, are you okay? Are you sick?" You asked worriedly. "Why? Are you worried?" He smirked. "N-no," you protested.

"Yeah, whatever," he giggled

"Stop giggling! It's cute," you thought.

-
"Wait, are you sure we can enter the building together? What if they spread something false? What if they ask me this and that? What if-" you were cut by Minhyun placing his index finger on your lips.

"Be glad it's not my lips that shuts you up," he smirked. "I love you but i feel like ripping that smirk from your face!" You scream internally.

"They won't do such thing," he smiled. He hopped out from the car and waited for you. "Why can't he go inside alone?!" You questioned.

You went out and fixed your coat.

You entered the building with him and the staffs' attention were on you. You looked down and mumbled curses.

"Are they together?"

"Boss with a cute worker? Nice drama"

"They look cute but i'm jealous"

"Ah i will beat that girl later,"

You looked at the person who said the last comment. It was Kang Jihee, your best friend. You stuck out your tongue and she gave you a death glare.

"During lunch, meet me in the office," Minhyun said. You bowed and said yes.

Your best friend grabbed your hand and dragged you to her office. "Explain," she crossed her arm. "No,"

"You better do before i cut that guy's throat," she plopped on her chair. You explained from A-Z to her. "Omg! Are you saying my ship is sailing?" She freaked out.

"No."

-
"Bestie! Lets lunch," she wrapped her hand on your arm. "I can't, the boss wanna meet me," you fake cried. 

"Ohh, go ahead!" She pushed you lightly. "Yah!" You looked at her with a furious look. "I love you," she blew a kiss.

You knocked on Minhyun's door before entering. "Lets go," he stood up and held your hand. "Wait what?" You were confused by his action. "Lunch at the cafe on third floor," he continued walking.

"Didn't you say that you don't like it there?" You asked raising your eyebrows. "I like what you like," he winked. You suddenly turned red, redder than a tomato.

"Can you not play with my heart?" You thought

He intertwined his hand with yours. "That's better," he said with the sweetest smile you've ever see.

You were now on the third floor and yeah, you both grabbed the staffs' attention. Some people are whispering bad things but some were getting soft over you both.

"They're talking about us," you whispered. "Guys, y/n is my girlfriend, if you're talking bad about her, you'll have to go through me," he raised his voice.

People were shocked by his action, including you. You and him got your food and sat down. "Y-yah, why'd you that?" You blurted out. "Yah? You forgot that i'm still your boss?" He moved his face closer.

"U-uh," you couldn't let out any words as you were so nervous. He moved a bit closer and kissed your nose.

You were screaming internally and your face's burning.

"Call this as the first day we date,"
_____________________________________
A/n

What a terrible story i got there anyways, don't be a silent reader😉comment and vote!🌼