Chapter 9

| Monica |

" Mama I wanna go see daddy ! " Savannah smiled as she looked outside the car window .

" Daddy ? " I said as I looked at her threw the mirror .

" Yeah daddy Ray ! " She smiled . Daddy Ray ? Hmm .

" Ok . " I smiled . I drove to Ray's house and parked . We got out and she knocked on the door . Soon it opened & she smiled .

" Daddy Ray ! " Savannah cheesed as she hugged him . He smiled and kissed her forehead then carried her into the house , I closed the door and followed them into the living room .

" Daddy Ray . " I said as Savannah went to play with some toys .

" She started calling me that last week , I just went along with it . I love that little girl . " He said as he went into the kitchen .

" I can tell , you treat her like she's your own . " I laughed .

" I've been there since she was born , so I'll treat as she's mine . " He said . Wow I didn't know Ray loved Savannah so much .

" Daddy Ray ! " Savannah yelled as she ran into kitchen . Ray picked her up and she began to giggle as he tickled her . " Can I stay the night ? " She asked .

"Ask mommy . " He said as he looked at me.

" Sure why not . " I smiled .

" Yay ! " She smiled . I kissed her goodbye then hugged Ray goodbye and left to go home , once I arrived home I seen Trevor laying down watching tv . I walked over to him and laid my head on his chest , he pulled me up some by my waist and wrapped his arms around me .

" Where's Savannah ? " He asked .

" At Ray's . " I said . " Oh , well what do you wanna do tonight ?" I asked .

" We could have some fun why Savannah's gone . " He smiled as I looked up at him . I laughed as he got up and picked me . This goofball .

| Ray |

" You like your new house ? " I asked Savannah as she ate some of her hamburger .

" Yeah , it's fun but I miss staying over here . " She said .

" You can come over anytime you want . " I smiled . She hugged me then finished her food . I gave her a bath then laid her down for bed , I took a quick shower then laid down .

- Leeeeeexxxxius !

Happy Memorial Day ' 🇺🇸